Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Cow Park & Ride - Parking / Traffic

• 29-10-2009 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Little advice if you can. What would the traffic at the red cow park and ride be like at 7.30 in the morning and would it be possible to get parking there also at that time of the morning? I want to be able to park there, so I can get out of Dublin faster tomorrow evening?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Chong wrote: »
    Lads,

Little advice if you can. What would the traffic at the red cow park and ride be like at 7.30 in the morning and would it be possible to get parking there also at that time of the morning? I want to be able to park there, so I can get out of Dublin faster tomorrow evening?

Cheers

You should have no problem at all getting parking at 7.30 unless something major is happening eraly in town but AFAIK there isnt

As for traffic, im assuming your coming M/N7 direction, it'll be light all the way, the only plsce you'll have to stop i'd say is Newlands X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭thebiglad

dannym08 wrote: »
    You should have no problem at all getting parking at 7.30 unless something major is happening eraly in town but AFAIK there isnt

As for traffic, im assuming your coming M/N7 direction, it'll be light all the way, the only plsce you'll have to stop i'd say is Newlands X

At that time plenty of parking but you are best to go to far end of the car park (drive all way in and accross tracks).

Remember your bay number and use the ticket machines on that side of car park.

In normal circumstances won't be too much traffic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Cheers lads, I am actually coming from Dun Laoighaire, parking there to make my exit home to Limerick easier.

Cheers again lads first part of the plan worked well, hopefully it goes well this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Chong wrote: »
    Cheers again lads first part of the plan worked well, hopefully it goes well this evening.

Came home tonight, on bus, accross 'Red Cow' and saw the traffic on M50 - oh dear!! Very good decision to park at P&R this morning even if there is a bit of traffic on N7 you have missed the worst of it, start the drive from there, fresh...

• Advertisement

thebiglad wrote: »
    Came home tonight, on bus, accross 'Red Cow' and saw the traffic on M50 - oh dear!! Very good decision to park at P&R this morning even if there is a bit of traffic on N7 you have missed the worst of it, start the drive from there, fresh...
    Yup everything worked really well, has to be said , great idea, was at red cow for 6.15pm was home in Limerick city for about 8.40

Advertisement