Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free sky+ box offer

Options
  • 29-10-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I just got this offer of a free sky+ or sky+HD box for you and a friend when you introduce them to sky. If anyone is considering moving to sky would you like to use this offer with me so we can both get a free box?

ps. not sure if this is in the correct forum area, please feel free to move if it ain't. Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭dermiestv

I've got the same offer in the post today in case the OP offer has been taken up! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Rosielee

:) Me too me too !.....:) just in case the first 2 posters have been sorted ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Clanc

Hi all,

I too had one of these vouchers which went out with the rubbish collection last Friday. Today my mum announces that she wants to get in Sky :mad::mad:

I don't suppose any of you could be persuaded to part with yours?

Cheers
    Clanc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭John mac

Clanc wrote: »
    Hi all,

I too had one of these vouchers which went out with the rubbish collection last Friday. Today my mum announces that she wants to get in Sky :mad::mad:

I don't suppose any of you could be persuaded to part with yours?

Cheers
    Clanc

If i get another one i will send it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Where do you guys get these vouchers from? I'm a Sky customer now for about a year and I don't seem to get these vouchers. I could do with one now as my gf's parents are getting Sky in and I could also do with a free Sky+ box for my own parents to replace their old standard Sky box.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Got one of these today.

I've posted elsewhere about this "offer"; the installation charge associated with it is €100, and €80 for the "friend", and yet the "standard installation charge" is - according to someone on that other thread - supposed to be €40......

It looks iffy to me on that basis, but I'll await a reply on the other thread to see what the full story / explanation is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

I'm looking to sign up for sky+ (new customer), if any still has these vouchers let me know. And can anyone confirm what the installation charge is? As if it's the same as what Liam Byrne says above then its cheaper to sign up without this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭dermiestv

I have a voucher left but the offer is not a bargain for existing customers.

The leaflet says Standard Set-up for existing customers is €100 for a Sky+ box and €80 for a Sky+HD box.

Standard Set-up for new customers is €40 for either a free Sky+ box or a free Sky+HD box (€20 if taken with multi-room).

Non-standard set-ups may cost more.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

I have one of these too, if anyone wants one.

Advertisement