Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recipes for a 7 month old

Options
  • 29-10-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't know whether to post this here or to the parenting section but my 7 month old is moving on from the goo stage to the semi lumpy stage (stage 2) of solids and was wondering if anyone had any recipes or alternatively any sites for suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I'd recommend the babyfood section in Nigella Lawson's How to Eat. Failing that, there are 9 recipes by Nigella for babies - http://www.websbestrecipes.com/1cat146.html.

When I cook for my goddaughter (or nieces/nephews) I basically make everything we are eating sans salt and spice, and puree/mash it. She loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

When I cook for my goddaughter (or nieces/nephews) I basically make everything we are eating sans salt and spice, and puree/mash it. She loves it.

This is a great habit to get into and mild spices are alright for even babies. The sooner you get the baby eating the same food as you the better. When they get to a more mobile stage they will be grabbing off your plate anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Possum66

duploelabs wrote: »
    Didn't know whether to post this here or to the parenting section but my 7 month old is moving on from the goo stage to the semi lumpy stage (stage 2) of solids and was wondering if anyone had any recipes or alternatively any sites for suggestions?

try this site:

http://www.annabelkarmel.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭tscul32

yep, I second annable Karmel - if you can get the baby and toddler meal planner you'll have all the recipes you could ever need

Advertisement