Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recipes for a 7 month old

Options
  • 29-10-2009 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't know whether to post this here or to the cooking and recipes section but my 7 month old is moving on from the goo stage to the semi lumpy stage (stage 2) of solids and was wondering if anyone had any recipes or alternatively any sites for suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eimsRV

I found the recipes here good and easy to follow. http://www.smanutrition.co.uk/Know-how/Weaning/Teatime-Recipes/tabid/411/Default.aspx

Also I use annabel karmels books which have a good variety of recipes. Think she also has recipes on her website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Annabel Karmel is fantastic.. I would recommend that you batch cook.. and freeze..

I batch cook about 2 weeks dinners in one go. Usually a beef casserole, a chicken dish and a fish dish..

Then I give the baby everything I am eating as well.(In reason as he has a dairy allergy,He is also nearly one).

I find he loves eating off my plate whilst I am eating....

My fella loves the sweeter dishes... Plenty of sweet potatoes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

My wife used the Anabel Karmel book and did the batch and freeze method and we found it worked very very well. We're planning the same for our forthcoming second I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mummy2b

Hi used Annabel Karmel and Gina Ford. Both great receipes for all the family and very easy to do.

Advertisement