Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Shop in Fairview

Options
  • 29-10-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Does anyone know exactly where the halloween shop in Fairview is? I saw it being advertised in the evening herald. Maybe it was a party supplies shop or something. Anyone with any info please. Its an emergency!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

Its Leydens cash & carry on Richmond Rd.

Not really any costumes but some cool and cheap decorations!

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

Do you know where exactly it is? is it near the Centra at Fairview there. I'm just new to the area and don't really know. Would I need to be a member or anything like that like the way Musgraves work? thanks a mil for the prompt response!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

I imagine as its been advertised in the papers then non-members may purchase goods. Give them a ring? 8376074

The shop is halfway down Richmond Rd near Tolka Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

Thanks a million. I just called them there as I am going in to purchase Halloween stuff they said that they will allow a day pass for that. thanks for your help.

Advertisement