Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limerick Winter Race Series

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Are you a day early???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭MarieC

baza1976 wrote: »
    Are you a day early???

Heehee I totally am!!! My head is all over the shop this week! I think its cos I ran on monday, which I havent done at all this year, so now I think today should be thursday blah blah blah blah.....

My bad :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭RedB

MarieC

Well done on your PB last week.

Did you make it to the track session last night? There's a bit more speed in you that'd come out if you did those every week. Its going to start getting brighter in a few weeks so come along soon so that you can brag about the dark nights training you did when you're romping home on May 2nd!

Hi RedB,

I havn't made it down to them yet, but definitely will have to do so over the coming weeks. Have had a lot of different things on so hadn't been able fit that in as well. Id say it will definitely help me improve my speed, or at least maintain this pace over longer distances so itd be a win win.

Hows your own training going these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭RedB

MarieC wrote: »
    Bit of a bummer that weekend. Not only does it clash with Connemara but also the Heineken Cup quarter final!!!

Training going well - managing to stick with the plan more or less and hope to do 18M this weekend.

I'm clashing all over the place the Connemara weekend as I'm planning on going to the Heineken Cup match @5.30pm Sat and that'll impact on race registration so I'll have to sort something out there. The Plassey 10k will have to be dropped and my Limerick Marathon training plan is calling for a 22Miler. I'm debating whether to reschedule several weeks of the plan, do the HM + 9M or just run 22M of the marathon and thumb a lift the rest of the way.

An email I got last week, so just spreading the word.

"Hi*All*,

Next Thursday (June 3rd) sees another ULRC 5k and 10k run on campus,
    starting and finishing at UL Boathouse.This is the*penultimate one,
    the final one being July 1st.

Registration is at 6.30-6.50pm. Race start is at 7pm. Entry is €3 for
    students, €5 for non-students.

We look forward to seeing you all again."

Advertisement