Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

things you regret you did while drunk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I'm a dial-a-drunk too! :(

I also have ended up with a certain someone far too many times, only when "tipsy" though. I do things with him, I'd never do with others.

Oh and one night, me and one of his best mates walked home together, what in reality should of been a 5 minute walk home took nearly 3 hours :(
    Chinny - :o

Mr Dazzler - we weren't exactly talking much lol and no I won't elaborate any further :p
    Your killing me here woman :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,163 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Wetting my bed. Rang my ex telling her I still loved her doh, getting sick all over kitchen going bed and next morning my mother has clean mess and parents give me earful..ouch

But thankfully they were all over 7 years ago. No real regrets these days

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Wetting my bed. Rang my ex telling her I still loved her doh, getting sick all over kitchen going bed and next morning my mother has clean mess and parents give me earful..ouch

But thankfully they were all over 7 years ago. No real regrets these days

That's a rite of passage for a drinker I think!!!

Same with taking a piss into a wardrobe.

Done it all in a 16 man room before!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Tonight??? Not likely!! Lol, I am still in shorts and t-shirt, Saturday is my night!!!!

loserrrrrr...I told you about the €10 pitchers tonight :( Gonna go and destroy my liver nowwww

That's a rite of passage for a drinker I think!!!

Same with taking a piss into a wardrobe.

Done it all in a 16 man room before!!!
    Nope just you.
    Cant say ive done either and ive been in some pretty interesting conditions over the years :cool:

• Advertisement

loserrrrrr...I told you about the €10 pitchers tonight :( Gonna go and destroy my liver nowwww

€9 in Preachers (Now all yuppie and ****) and In AN Bodhran!!!

Ah well, enjoy your night ya lush!!!!

Come on boards when you get home!!! Do it!!! We can get you to admit stuff so you have something to regret!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

€9 in Preachers (Now all yuppie and ****) and In AN Bodhran!!!

Ah well, enjoy your night ya lush!!!!

Come on boards when you get home!!! Do it!!! We can get you to admit stuff so you have something to regret!!!

9/10 it's the same thing! I'll just put my laptop on "sleep" so...won't be home till 3ish mind you! Unless...:pac: nah i'm being well good tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Never actually got sick on anyone but I know someone in these parts who did recently :pac:

:o

Fine. The thing I most regret when drunk is getting sick on someone's hand.

OR telling drunken knackers in town "You wouldn't see that on the south side" ... they nearly battered me!

OR telling drunken knackers in town "You wouldn't see that on the south side" ... they nearly battered me!

This was on your 21st I take it???? If it was it doesn't really count and Mr. Chinny chin chin can STFU!!!:P You are entitled to puke on whoever you want on your BDay!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

This was on your 21st I take it???? If it was it doesn't really count and Mr. Chinny chin chin can STFU!!!:P You are entitled to puke on whoever you want on your BDay!!!

Thanks for making me feel better! ;)

I'll be honest though - I enjoy reading about other people's misfortunes, it's only fair that I share mine...

My biggest drunken regret was getting sick on Will's hand. That's right, I puked on a moderator! :P

He knows I'm sorry. He knows I was wasted and he knows it won't happen again... until Saturday night :pac:

• Advertisement

Nah:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Projectile vomitted onto the toilet attendant and all of his change which was in a bowl beside the sink.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Ending up with ex girlfriends! Unfortunately it seemed to take me a long time to learn!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Left a pub on the quays (in a southern town ;)) at 3.50am absolutely flutered. I know the time because I heard it on the radio next morning. I staggered along by the edge for a while and kind of wobbled, I didn't want to fall in so to straighten myself I had to kind of run, the momentum picked up and I'd say I hit the water at about 30mph.

The cold brought me back to my senses fairly sharpish, I scrambled to a nearby boat and it took me nearly 20 minutes to get into it, I was exhausted. When I woke the next morning I realised the boat was out at sea, the skipp was as surprised to see me as I was to see him.

The most regrettable part for me was the waste of search, rescue and firemens time, you see the pub owner had seen me trebble summersault into the water and had called the services, the boat skipper called them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Left a pub on the quays (in a southern town ;)) at 3.50am absolutely flutered. I know the time because I heard it on the radio next morning. I staggered along by the edge for a while and kind of wobbled, I didn't want to fall in so to straighten myself I had to kind of run, the momentum picked up and I'd say I hit the water at about 30mph.

The cold brought me back to my senses fairly sharpish, I scrambled to a nearby boat and it took me nearly 20 minutes to get into it, I was exhausted. When I woke the next morning I realised the boat was out at sea, the skipp was as surprised to see me as I was to see him.

The most regrettable part for me was the waste of search, rescue and firemens time, you see the pub owner had seen me trebble summersault into the water and had called the services, the boat skipper called them off.

You sir are a Hero!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Feckin southsiders! :mad:

I'll batter ya when i finish having one hand down my tracksuit bottoms, playing with my mickey and the other lifting my t-shirt, scratching my belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i always seem to be falling in the mcdonalds drive through and thinking im justin timberlake on the dancefloor but i havent got a bit of dance ability in me and i puke all over myself a few weeks ago proud moment for me that was the joys of being a lightweight

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I have 3 lovely daughters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

stovelid wrote: »
    Suffering a pulmonary oedema and missing out on my own Christmas single.

Is that you Michelle McManus???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

A Sunday morning ritual of mine is to wake up, turn over, put my head in my hands and just try to get back asleep so I don't have to think about the night before.

I'm also considering laying off the vodka :(

• Advertisement

Oh god you win!!!! Congradulations!!!! One of the best drunk stories I've ever heard!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

jenizzle wrote: »
    Steal stuff. Lots and lots of pot plants got relocated on some of my adventures :rolleyes:

me done that too..and on my own street..not good!!!running around with loads of solar lights under my jumper!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

drinking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I once took a dump behind a car in a well lit street when flutered one night,I had to go.Wouldn't have been so bad if someone I hardly knew spread the news of what he had saw from his bedroom window.I denied it of course.

On another occasion I was best man at my mates wedding,I blubbered like a baby when the happy couple where leaving,all the mammy's comforted me.
    The groom was mortified on the night,me the next day.

dubtom wrote: »

On another occasion I was best man at my mates wedding,I blubbered like a baby when the happy couple where leaving,all the mammy's comforted me.
    The groom was mortified on the night,me the next day.

See, you could have made that Uber cool if you took that comfort and turned it into comfort sex. Then you wouldn't have had to Regret that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

You didn't see the mammy's.:eek:

dubtom wrote: »
    You didn't see the mammy's.:eek:

I don't need to!! If you weren't getting loving off anyone else that night....

A Morning of awkwardness beats a night of loneliness!!! Remember that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,163 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I don't need to!! If you weren't getting loving off anyone else that night....

A Morning of awkwardness beats a night of loneliness!!! Remember that!!

Next time I find a bag of muck next me I will remember that one;)

Next time I find a bag of muck next me I will remember that one;)

And you can thank Hank Moody!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

back to my free house with new gf,had a big shiit in the middle of the floor,
    woke up next mornin and cleaned it up as she was still asleep.
    Now 12 years later,we're married with 2 kids and i only found out a year ago that morning she woke up to see it and pretended to be asleep,
    she must have loved me to stay after all that ****t(parden pun)

Advertisement