Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I complain about a post being closed by a mod

Options
  • 29-10-2009 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Please help id like to complain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Any links? Have you sent a polite PM to the mod to ask as to why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Raspberryhardon

Sparky wrote: »
    Any links? Have you sent a polite PM to the mod to ask as to why?

Yeah several

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055721739

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Raspberryhardon PMd me regarding this. After a series of PMs he was not satisfied with the outcome so I directed him to the CMod of the category, AlmightyCushion. I presume that you know how to use the PM function as you PMd me, Raspberryhardon. It is this function you can use to contact AlmightyCushion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Raspberryhardon

janeybabe wrote: »
    Raspberryhardon PMd me regarding this. After a series of PMs he was not satisfied with the outcome so I directed him to the CMod of the category, AlmightyCushion. I presume that you know how to use the PM function as you PMd me, Raspberryhardon. It is this function you can use to contact AlmightyCushion.

Yes I have, again you have been a wonderful help! :rolleyes:

Advertisement