Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Frontier, Anyone?

Options
  • 29-10-2009 6:34pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Since my WoW sub ran out I've been dabbling with the odd free MMORPG and encountered Dead Frontier which is a cute if somewhat flawed (what game isn't?) MMORPG involving scavanging and surviving a zombie apocolypse which uses a Single or Multiplayer flash game alongside a web based Character & Inventory system.

Think of classics like Alien Breed (On the Amiga - Top down alien shooter) and just swap the Aliens for varied zombies and having to fight (or run) from them while exploring and you get the idea.

Not entirely sure if there have been threads about it already but since I've gotten to grips with it I figured there'd be no harm in asking if others are playing it (or would like to play it) as I'd like to give the multiplayer a shot but with people I know, not randoms.

Currently a level 5 Policewoman and fleeing for my life trying to do some missions as it gets pretty intense deeper in the city - Entered a building and immediately got accosted by a green super zombie rushing in the door behind me followed by a continuous zerg of regular zombies which was awesome fun if not terribly difficult considering I had nothing but limited ammo for my pistol and a Cricket Bat >.>

http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo

Think that should work - Give us a shout if you fancy some zombie pulverizing ;)

Comments

Advertisement