Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power city

Options
  • 29-10-2009 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

does anyone have problems dealing with powercity or is it just me? Does anyone know the company name which they are registered under, and has anyone been sucessfull in taking action against them in the small claims court?
    I have a faulty item, which is not that old. I visited the outlet where I bought it, and was told to ring customer care, which I did, several times, alas to no avail! I always thought that your contract was with the shop where you bought the item, and not with a phoneline.
    I d be gratefull for anyones help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I've always found them great to deal with.

Their resistered company name is Powercity Ltd. It's on their website. Same with their registered business address, phone number, email address, company registration number and VAT number.

---

Powercity Limited Unit12 Pinewood Close, Boghall Road, Bray Co Wicklow Ireland
    Phone : 01-5065642 Email : powercity@clubi.ie
    Reg No: 114630 V.A.T No: 4808938e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 scruff murphy

Thanks for that. Much appreciated. Yes I always found them great in the past, but not this time for some reason. Im very disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

was told to ring customer care, which I did, several times, alas to no avail! I always thought that your contract was with the shop where you bought the item, and not with a phoneline.
    it's with the company not the individual branch.

Advertisement