Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks

Options
  • 29-10-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

My sister is heading back to do some postgrad in Prim Ed, wondering have any of ye used the mocks website, I'm willing to pay for her mocks on that if any of ye have any good feedback. It looks fantastic but I'd love to hear from the horse's mouth so to speak. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pjtb

Not really sure what you are asking here:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

pjtb wrote: »
    Not really sure what you are asking here:confused:

She's asking whether you have used mocks.ie in the past and what experiences, good or bad, you had with them!:)

I havent used them, first I learned of them was when a guy ourside our school was handing brochures for the website out to the students-sounds like a great website and I have seen huge ads up for them around the city. They're corrected by teachers too! I'd say it is a very good resource!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pjtb

Thanks for that! Never heard of it before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭8kvscdpglqnyr4

I was over at my sisters house last night and her son (my nephew) was talking about mocks.ie also. He used them last year for some Junior Cert subjects and he said they were excellent. Might be worth a look!
    Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 donam321

mocks.ie is fairly helpful!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

rhino1978 wrote: »
    tried mocks.ie last year found them excellent great report cards, repeating for medicine this year found their aurals class, never been able to practice them before but this was cool result straight away:)

Hmmmmm, I think rhino1978 could be shilling here... 31 years of age is an old age to be repeating for medicine... you are going to be 37 before you qualify!

Marketing and advertising isn't as easy as this rhino...tut,tut! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭yourmano

Googling the directors names for mocks made an interesting read...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

yourmano wrote: »
    Googling the directors names for mocks made an interesting read...

Hehe, on his LinkedIn page, he was an undergrad from 1995 to 1999, meaning he is now ~31 years of age...therefore born in 1978.

Clearly, the director of mocks.ie is in fact rhino1978.

So do you trust somebody who lies to plug their company?

Is mocks.ie as good as he is portraying?

Did this attempt at advertising come back to bite him?

Oooohh, don't you just love technology!

Advertisement