Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint

Options
  • 29-10-2009 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I had a problem with my thread being closed by one of the moderators. I complained twice about the member "niceirishfella" twisting and baiting in the thread and rather than the mod banning the guy she firstly delted a few of my posts and his which was fine but the guy kept it up so she closed the thread. I was enjoying the thread and it was harmless and a bit of fun, but when I pm her she said she was to busy. IMHO I thought a mod could do a better job than this

Can something be done here or re-open the thread.

Please note I was told to contact Almighty cushion by PM which I have done and ive posted a similar thread in the feedback section with not much response.

Thanks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055721739
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I am not a fan of threads being locked without a good reason. Never have been. If the reason given really was "too busy" i'd raise an eyebrow at that. The closing post does say the mod thinks the thread is going nowhere good but I don't see anything too bad in it. I can't see the deleted posts though. My advice would be wait for AC to reply to your pm. Just my thoughts from looking at it. Don't like shaved heads either.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There's already a Help Desk thread about this. No need for two. The complaint thread would have belonged solely in HD anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement