Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Free Camping this weekend

• 29-10-2009 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

This Saturday 31st October 2010 Both my wife and I are going camping at Pat Spillane’s Bar in Templen in Kerry it’s just off the ring of Kerry there is normally a good crack in the pub on a Saturday night and in the town just down the road.

But the best bit off all is that the camping is total free along with water and waste the landlord has even offered us electricity before.

The Views across the bay are a very welcome site in the morning over breakfast, you can stay all day Sunday no problem so if the weather is nice a walk along the beach will be fantastic.

Anyone that would like to join us please feel free we will be arriving at around 6pm Saturday night, are motorhome is the one with the blue lights!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

yeah I've been here.... nice spot... played music there one night till wee hours :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 rozi

sounds like good craic, will see if we can make it, this only 2nd time using motorhome so we are complete novices. its great to hear of places where campers are welcome. will he mind if we have a dog. he is only a small jak russell,

Advertisement