Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominicon 2009

Options
  • 29-10-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

For those of you who don't know, Dominicon is the annual convention held by NUI Maynooth's Games Society on the grounds of NUIM.
    For those of you who do know, hope to see you here again.

This years' convention takes place on the weekend of 13th 14th and 15th of November, with the usual line up of RPGs, Boardgames, Wargames, CCGs and more.

This year our WH40k tournament is a ranking event for the 2010 ETC.

Further information can be found at http://www.dominicon.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Shrapnel wrote: »
    For those of you who don't know, Dominicon is the annual convention held by NUI Maynooth's Games Society on the grounds of NUIM.....

Now that takes me back....I was one of the original organisers of DominiCon. Bak in 1995 or 1996 I think it was. More of a delegatory role that actually making the landline calls though!

Good times

Advertisement