Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soundcards..

• 29-10-2009 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭

Hi,

after asking about controllers on another thread (thanks all!) I am now looking at soundcards.

Ive narrowed it down to either the Native instruments audio 2dj or the maya44 (if still available).

Anyone got either of these and can say how they are?

cheers,,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭djscubasteve

I've had the maya44 around a year now & it's been absolutely flawless. It's definetly your best choice I reckon, it covers so many options & is pretty well priced too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

I've the Native instruments audio 8 at home that cost around 500 blips and i've a DJio in work which i think is just over a 100 quid both have never giving me any jip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I'd say the tenner difference between the mayah and the NI Audio 2 DJ is worth it, the NI seems to be the industry's best at that price range range, not to mention if you get it from NI you get Traktor LE free, which makes upgrading to Pro cheap.

Advertisement