Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Tis the season...C&C please.

• 29-10-2009 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭

Spent the afternoon in the college studio today with this pair! :eek:

Its part of an ongoing project which will eventually be a wee bit of a commentary about social underclasses and exclusion (although thats not really evident from these shots).

Im looking for some technical feedback if you can folks, i have next to no experience in the studio so if you see something let me know!

4056069897_4df75becec.jpg

4056070157_6821c7e6a0.jpg

4056811646_0a6981f0f5.jpg

4056070953_b101a98b20_o.jpg

4056812240_baa5de7434.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Looks like charlies on a saturday night..... :D

But seriously, Amazing photos ! Well done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

http://www.l4d.com/

Purchased this week...
    Demo later after the pub.
    Good quality PP pics.
    Y no females zombies??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Purchased this week...
    Good quality PP pics.
    Y no females zombies??

Left 4 Dead Rocks!

No female Zombes because sadly she got called away with work at short notice...she would have been awesome too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Great photos !! I dont know if the white background is fitting but very good photos indeed.

Purchased this week...
    Good quality PP pics.
    Y no females zombies??

FRYIN PAN IN DA FACE !!!!

Ha can't wait for that come out, ohh now are you going to get it on PC or secksbox ?

consoles=fail :P

Sadly the White Background was essential due to it being part of a college project. Ive just dulled it as much as possible in pp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Eirebear wrote: »
    Sadly the White Background was essential due to it being part of a college project. Ive just dulled it as much as possible in pp.

Shame, but still very good photos, do you like the way they turned out ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Chorcai wrote: »

FRYIN PAN IN DA FACE !!!!

Ha can't wait for that come out, ohh now are you going to get it on PC or secksbox ?

consoles=fail :P
    FPS are always on PC, there can not be any other way!

Chorcai wrote: »
    Shame, but still very good photos, do you like the way they turned out ?

I'm fairly happy with them to be honest, but as with everything i do i tend to have a lingering feeling that it could be better! (Therefore i run to here and look for C&C!)

Its part of a more wideranging project though (its kind of taken a life of its own outwith college) so when i get time to add bits and pieces too it i'll judge it overall.

Advertisement