Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm bored, gimmie ideas.

Options
  • 29-10-2009 10:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Right, I am just back from a little holiday and am bored silly, housemates and all my mates are being boring bastards (or, as they put it, "responsible") because of work and college and all that boring stuff so I am at a loss as to what to do with myself tonight.

Also, I'm hungry, where to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Seaneh wrote: »
    Right, I am just back from a little holiday and am bored silly, housemates and all my mates are being boring bastards (or, as they put it, "responsible") because of work and college and all that boring stuff so I am at a loss as to what to do with myself tonight.

Bored?? This site can be fun, chat to a complete stranger, some fun can be had :D:D

http://omegle.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

I'm bored, gimmie ideas.

Erotic asphyxiation?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I just went to the salthouse. Drinking a fischers right now :-D.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

dafunk wrote: »
    Erotic asphyxiation?

:eek: i didnt know wat that was til i googled it :eek::eek::eek:
    holy sh1t...

Seapoint... Spend all your money on Roulette :D 3RED
    Kills a couple of hours, And they have Guitar hero :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭mega man

its thursday night! go out an get wasted. the wisest of men follow there own direction.:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Update, Cuba is full of bishes, not cueing/paying FTW!

Advertisement