Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how can i dye a black blazer????? please help:(

Options
  • 29-10-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

ok the title says it all really. i have a black blazer. i need it to be bright yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know ill have to bleach it first but i dont know how?????????

ive tried poroxide
    ive tried heavy bleach

but still no success. im on the verge of just painting.

anyone got any ideas?? and please dont just say i should go but something else because i obviously know ill have to if this cant be done but there is nothing close to what i need. this is perfect for what i need. i just need to change the color. i have yellow dye i just need to know how to take the color out of the blazer and pants(same type of material)

ive posted this in the fashion forum aswell but dont know if anyone will see it there and if im asking limerick people they might tell me where to get something to dye it.

thanks in advance guys and gals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Couldnt you just get a white blazer and pants and dye them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

jackncoke wrote: »
    Couldnt you just get a white blazer and pants and dye them?

tried. was looking everywhere. cheapest option was to pay 25 for a black/navy blazer. the next cheapest option was 50 for a costume which id have to dye aswell. im sure its possible somehow to bleach it. just after bleaching the pants and now its red. thats ok doh once i get it bright as possible ill have a good chance at dyeing yellow

Advertisement