Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obligation to introduce yourself?

Options
  • 29-10-2009 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I just joined boards and they recommend that I introduce myself, being a man of the media.

Hello.

My name is Obi Goode. Funny as that sounds, born in Kentucky to Star War fan parents and am now living in Dublin for about 4 years now.

Is that it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Hey Obi, cheers for that. There's no obligation on journalists to introduce themselves here, but it's nice when they do:) This forum is here mainly for journalists to put up requests for interviewees/participants for work that they're doing.

Btw, since you're new to boards, you might want to check out the Newbies/FAQ forum which is useful for finding your feet.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement