Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am not a Racist

Options
  • 29-10-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

But i have been banned please read following
    Originally Posted by Hootanany
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Terry
    Hi Hootanany,

You have been banned from After Hours for the following duration:

7 Day(s)

for the following reason:

Racism

Quote:
    Originally Posted by you
    The Roma were ejected from India many moons ago and settled in Romania They are not wanted here that is for sure
    You posted twice before that and I know damn well that you were just going to get more and more racist (I've been doing this for a while).

Providing your ban is not permanent, it will be lifted automatically after 7 Day(s). You will get an automatic message informing you that the ban is lifted. If you do not receive this message after the alloted time, please PM a moderator to clarify.
    Also, please be aware that an abusive response to this automated message may result in an extension of your ban, or in extreme cases, being banned from the entire site.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator.
    My Mother was Mugged by them how would you like that to happen to yours i am not racist i dont like thieves that rob elderly people that is all that includes all criminals if that makes me a racist ,then what about are the thugs from all over Ireland. I dont mind being banned for something that i am but i am not a racist and i find it offensive for you to imply that to me.
    Quote:
    The Roma were ejected from India many moons ago and settled in Romania They are not wanted here that is for sure
    The above quote is why you were banned.
    It is incendiary and racist.
    Claiming that an entire race of people are not wanted in this country is racist.

If you wish to take this further, then I suggest you use the Help Desk and an Admin will take it from there.

Posts there are pre-moderated, so it may take a while for it to be replied to.

As far as I'm concerned, you ban stands.

How can we want people here that rob and beg and contribute nothing to this society, as i stated 5 of these people mugged my Mother would you have compassion for people that Rob a 77 yr old women i do not

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I can't really tell which parts you posted yourself. Can I assume that this is definitely your post?:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Terry wrote:
    Hootanany wrote:
    Terry wrote:
    Hi Hootanany,

You have been banned from After Hours for the following duration:

7 Day(s)

for the following reason:

Racism

you wrote:
    You posted twice before that and I know damn well that you were just going to get more and more racist (I've been doing this for a while).

Providing your ban is not permanent, it will be lifted automatically after 7 Day(s). You will get an automatic message informing you that the ban is lifted. If you do not receive this message after the alloted time, please PM a moderator to clarify.
    Also, please be aware that an abusive response to this automated message may result in an extension of your ban, or in extreme cases, being banned from the entire site.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator.

My Mother was Mugged by them how would you like that to happen to yours i am not racist i dont like thieves that rob elderly people that is all that includes all criminals if that makes me a racist ,then what about are the thugs from all over Ireland. I dont mind being banned for something that i am but i am not a racist and i find it offensive for you to imply that to me.
    The above quote is why you were banned.
    It is incendiary and racist.
    Claiming that an entire race of people are not wanted in this country is racist.

If you wish to take this further, then I suggest you use the Help Desk and an Admin will take it from there.

Posts there are pre-moderated, so it may take a while for it to be replied to.

As far as I'm concerned, you ban stands.
    Taken from my outbox.

I think the below quote proves my point:
    How can we want people here that rob and beg and contribute nothing to this society, as i stated 5 of these people mugged my Mother would you have compassion for people that Rob a 77 yr old women i do not

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I have no problem with the ban it is being called a racist that i take offence of and yes i wrote that . Should we have a pole on people targeting the Elderly as easy marks .Im am Livid after being a victim of crime as she is my Mother that i be called a Racist , Sorry but im am annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

OK, while I can understand you being annoyed and angry at the particular group of people who attacked your mother, labelling an entire ethnic group with a particular brush isn't acceptable on AH or anywhere else on boards. And deliberately or not, that's what the above post has done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Ok thanks for the replies i will behave in future

• Advertisement
Advertisement