Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N series and palm pres

• 29-10-2009 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Just wondering what the difference between, say a nokia n958gb and one of the palm devices would be? I am familiar with the nokia n-series but now I'm curious about the palms. What advantages do the palms have over them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭candlegrease

Also throw in the nokia e71/72 and blackbery 8900 into the mix comparison wise. Basically how do they differ from n95/n97/upcoming n900

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

the only programming language for the Pre is JavaScript :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

Dankoozy wrote: »
    the only programming language for the Pre is JavaScript :(

I don't think he's looking for that kind of advice! :D

As for the OP's request, I'd recommend going to an O2 store and trying one of the Pre demo units. It'll give you a much better idea than anything I could type here.

All of the phones you've described are quite different and it would be impossible to outline all their differences. Are there any particular features of a phone that you consider important (like push email etc)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BlueMonke

Most phone operators offer comparisons for multiple phones. That should tell you alot.

Advertisement