Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medium required please contact me with number if possible

Options
  • 30-10-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I would be very grateful if anybody would have the time to pm with a number for a recommended medium in the dublin area

I am going through a pretty depressing time at the moment with the loss of my father and dear friend (both died around xmas time) over the last few years , I have been reading these forums for a few weeks and i just got the courage up tonight to post a thread concerning my situation

any help would be appreciated , I really would be grateful for any help , there are so many fake mediums I hear about i really dont know where to find a good one

I thank you for your time and consideration

Sarah Kelly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

hey, be careful putting your hopes in a medium, a lot are just out to make money and can do more harm than good by telling you stuff you want to hear. hopefully someone can put you in touch with a good one. i saw one recently and wasnt very impressed, someone on here couldnt recommend them enough so took a chance. think it was just them recommending themselves!

my sister went to one in sligo who seemed pretty on the ball but thats probably too far for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pedanticnerd

Im going to see one in Dublin tomorrow...If she is good I will PM you her number afterwards! Ive waited 18 years since my dad died to go...It feels like the right time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Im going to see one in Dublin tomorrow...If she is good I will PM you her number afterwards! Ive waited 18 years since my dad died to go...It feels like the right time now.
    Nice first post, I bet they'll get a great review from you ;)

Thanks Steve...Dont know about a great review but it will be honest!

Ok so Im back from seeing the medium...she was really very good...very specific about a lot of things...I came homw feeling so much better about everything. If you want her details just PM me

• Advertisement
Advertisement