Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid West Airsoft

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey Tony ,

Just wondering if you had any G&G hop up rubber's left in stock, if not a dream army will be grand :)

DP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Tony..any MP5 mags in stock?
    also looking for 2 bavaclavas in black if you have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hey Tony ,

Just wondering if you had any G&G hop up rubber's left in stock, if not a dream army will be grand :)

DP

Hey Ciaran, Waiting on G&G to come in hopefully next week, I have the DA 50% same as them or the Guarder in Stock, Ill have them in LAC on Sat or Duhallow/Mallow on Sunday.

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    Tony..any MP5 mags in stock?
    also looking for 2 bavaclavas in black if you have them.

Hey Jay I have the Metal 200rds in stock or will have the Double Stack 500rds in a week approx.
    Balaclavas will be in with the MP5 Mags

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Hey Jay I have the Metal 200rds in stock or will have the Double Stack 500rds in a week approx.
    Balaclavas will be in with the MP5 Mags

sweet..the 200rnd ones are the finest..can;'t use those bloody doublestack mags being a lefty :)
    how much are they? will take 2 anyway
    cya in the morning at LAC..

sweet..the 200rnd ones are the finest..can;'t use those bloody doublestack mags being a lefty :)
    how much are they? will take 2 anyway
    cya in the morning at LAC..

PM Sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

just wondering do you sell or can you get this gun http://www.icsbb.com/web_e/html/06_news/show.aspx?num=102

stigmau5 wrote: »
    just wondering do you sell or can you get this gun http://www.icsbb.com/web_e/html/06_news/show.aspx?num=102

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Bought a JG g36c today from Tony. My first airsoft rifle and I doubt my last :) Can't wait to try a skirmish with it! Went plinking in a mates out the countryside and was amazed at the accuracy of the gun. I was able to hti a tree a good 50 meters away in the dark with no problem.

Thanks again Tony and you will sure to be hearing from me again! :)

Limericks wrote: »
    Bought a JG g36c today from Tony. My first airsoft rifle and I doubt my last :) Can't wait to try a skirmish with it! Went plinking in a mates out the countryside and was amazed at the accuracy of the gun. I was able to hti a tree a good 50 meters away in the dark with no problem.

Thanks again Tony and you will sure to be hearing from me again! :)

Glad your happy with it mate, lookin forward to seeing you on the Skirmish Field:)

Arrived and Now in Stock:

Short Black Raider
    ADB54F3EBE5645738C88E6241AFD1C33-0000335169-0002235824-00800L-0D4964C7046E4211A78F12EBCC3DE926.jpg

Also G&G Hop-Up Rubbers In Stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Also G&G Hop-Up Rubbers In Stock

Nice to see you stocking some lovely FN gear.
    the FN2000's I've found very comfortable to shoulder and run about with and the hop ups very sensitive
    on them and nice. They make a nice change from the common as muck m4s and can still use their mags!
    And if ya have a gear box lock up they are a dream for a noob to access the gear box and it slides right out the back of the gun with ease. Two thumbs up if anyone is looking for a nice starter gun! :D

Must pick up a G&G Hop-up rubber kit off ya next time I'm at lac nice to see they come with the brass rings! (not sure if I will be there the weekend or not yet
    but am in no rush for one) I nearly destroyed the little brass ring that centers the inner barrel on one of my aegs as it got stuck and would not come unstuck with considerable force when I was repairing one of me guns, And I tore the stock hop-up bucking that was probably poo! anyway but it was a learning experience! now I know what not to do!

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Might you be around in LAC this Sunday? There should be a few lads from UL, IT Tralee and a few others there. And I've got no 0.25g BBs.

CpcRc wrote: »
    Might you be around in LAC this Sunday? There should be a few lads from UL, IT Tralee and a few others there. And I've got no 0.25g BBs.

Dont you worry mate Ill be there :)

Sorry about that problem with the BBs there Sunday, I was only told afterwards that we had agreed to all use 0.2s. But I'll need 0.25s for Intervarsity alright.
    I have a question too, do you have an APS RIS handguard hanging around? I'd like to install a RIS to mine and I don't know if other rail systems will fit it.
    And PM inbound too, about something else though.

Sorry about that problem with the BBs there Sunday, I was only told afterwards that we had agreed to all use 0.2s. But I'll need 0.25s for Intervarsity alright.
    I have a question too, do you have an APS RIS handguard hanging around? I'd like to install a RIS to mine and I don't know if other rail systems will fit it.
    And PM inbound too, about something else though.

PM answered, & no I dont have any RIS, but should have 2 types by end of next week & we can see what suits it, waiting on 2 orders from overseas. Dont worry at all about the BB's lol.

heya do you sell a&k m249 mk2 and if so how much :)

I dont have any RIS, but should have 2 types by end of next week & we can see what suits it, waiting on 2 orders from overseas.

please, do tell me more.

heya do you sell a&k m249 mk2 and if so how much :)

PM Inbound

Stock In & Online Now:
    AEG's:
    JG G36c's
    MP5J's

MB03A Sniper Rifles

Pistols:
    Gas:
    Glock 23's
    STI Lawman 1911's
    Python .357 Magnum
    Spring:
    USP Compact
    Glock 23's
    Glock 18C's
    Co2:
    Baretta's
    Baretta Tactical

Other:
    Aimpoint Red Dot Sight's
    Mag's, Protector Pad Set's & Rail Protector Covers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Package received today....mucho grassy arse.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭Thehandviolent

hi tony, can you get tracer silencers and bb's?

I dont have any RIS, but should have 2 types by end of next week & we can see what suits it, waiting on 2 orders from overseas.

So what about these Rail systems? Have you got prices and lengths? something under 170mm if it attaches to a delta ring.

hi tony, can you get tracer silencers and bb's?

I hope to have in a few weeks, Prices in a few days.

So what about these Rail systems? Have you got prices and lengths? something under 170mm if it attaches to a delta ring.

They bloody never arrived, all that came in fore ends was the MagPul type :mad:,

Tony..do you have any of those TM tracer units in stock?

They bloody never arrived, all that came in fore ends was the MagPul type :mad:,

Some suppliers will just throw anything in the box and ship it, eh?
    Right now I'm in need of a rail system to give my M4 a facelift (but there's a stupid 165mm non standard handguard :mad: ).
    Still, I'm sure you'll be able to sell the magpul ones, gotta be some Gucci lovers out there :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Tony got any facepaint?

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Tony got any facepaint?

I'm pretty sure he does, my friend bought some off him there last weekend.

Tony..do you have any of those TM tracer units in stock?

No Jay, hope to have them in a few weeks,

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Tony got any facepaint?

Ya got 2 types here: http://www.mwairsoft.net/61-others

No Jay, hope to have them in a few weeks,

before the LAC nightgames? :D

Tony..I'll take one of those hydration pouches off you at Broadford tomorrow

before the LAC nightgames? :D
    Fingers crossed :D

Hey Tony..I'll take a bag or two :D of those G&G bb's if you're at LAC on Saturday morning.

http://www.mwairsoft.net/bb-s-gas/13-bbs-gg-armament-1kg-bio-bb-020g.html

Hey Tony..I'll take a bag or two :D of those G&G bb's if you're at LAC on Saturday morning.

http://www.mwairsoft.net/bb-s-gas/13-bbs-gg-armament-1kg-bio-bb-020g.html

Hey Jay ill be in the site in Broadford on Sat, or ill be on the Ennis Rd all day tomorrow (Friday) if your out that direction.

ok cheers Tony...I'll prob still be at work at the time so no prob :)

Stock In & OnLine:
    AK47 Beta Spetznaz
    MP5K's
    8.4v 1600mAh Stick Batterys-Special Offer
    Selection of Red Dot Sights:Aimpoint, ACOG,551,552,etc
    Selection of Scopes
    Selection of Chrono's
    Selection of Spring Pistols
    MP5 Hi-Cap Mags
    AK47 Hi-Cap Mags
    Selection of Silencers (long & short)
    M4/M16 HopUp Chambers
    M4 HiSpeed Motors
    Full Face Masks
    MARPAT B.D.U.'s

Customer Orders In:
    Long & Short Silencers
    'B' Typer Cylinder
    Ver II Gearbox Shells
    Tappet Plates
    6.03mm Barrells (455mm)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

hey tony, just wondering how much would this cost to get? Just an idea at the moment, whats new? :P and what the story with those new marpat bdus? do they come overgrown midget size (small) ? :D

http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=&prodId=3317&cateId=192

hey tony, just wondering how much would this cost to get? Just an idea at the moment, whats new? :P and what the story with those new marpat bdus? do they come overgrown midget size (small) ? :D

http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=&prodId=3317&cateId=192

Hi Paul,
    I have those with the Large Markings in stock http://www.mwairsoft.net/accessories/330--hornbill-products-hkpro-style-14mm-silencer-with-large-markings-.html & I can get 'Small in the BDU's, Ill have an order due coming in about 2ish weeks, can get one put on if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

yeah i saw those silencers alright but the calibre is for a pistol, not a rifle. no theres no need, ive no money for a while so i wont be getting anything soon :(

hey tony wondering do you have m4 hi caps in stock and have you got any nice trade ins lying around :D

Last 7 M4 Hi-caps went last night, More on the way. As for Previously Loved AEG's I have a JG G36C that needs a new home.:D the CA M15RAS-SOLD, AK47 Beta-SOLD, Glock23-SOLD, Glock26-SOLD.

are you keeping the glock 18c i seen it when i was getting the thompson some yoke to go :p

Forgot i have a box of Pmag M4 300rds mags in black in stock & ya I'm keeping the Glock18, its keeping the Glock17 company lol. No harm in askin though lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭DBSound

Forgot i have a box of Pmag M4 300rds mags in black in stock & ya I'm keeping the Glock18, its keeping the Glock17 company lol. No harm in askin though lol.

ha good man i seen it some gun feel in love ha how much are the pmags and just wondering can you get lonex hi cap mags eg http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/lonex-360rd-flash-magazine-for-m4-m16-series-aeg.html

DBSound wrote: »

I wont make Rebel this Sunday, I hope to make the next one, Got myself so so tied up this weekend unfortunately.

ha good man i seen it some gun feel in love ha how much are the pmags and just wondering can you get lonex hi cap mags eg http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/lonex-360rd-flash-magazine-for-m4-m16-series-aeg.html

Im waiting on my suppliers to get them into stock then ill have them, Raging they dont have them yet, :mad:

The P-Mags are €20 each http://www.mwairsoft.net/magazines/54-ak-pmag-m4-hi-cap-magazine-in-black-color-.html

Im waiting on my suppliers to get them into stock then ill have them, Raging they dont have them yet, :mad:

The P-Mags are €20 each http://www.mwairsoft.net/magazines/54-ak-pmag-m4-hi-cap-magazine-in-black-color-.html

do ya know how much they will be :) as id buy a few off ya and few being 8 to 10 i know mad spending spree