Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mid West Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Tony, did you get my text about my address?

Sure did and sent off, :D

CpcRc wrote: »
    Hey, would you have any of the M4 magwell adaptors for a G36c by any chance?
    And if you do, what'll it cost me?

No mate I dont, sorry, but if i do ill give you a shout,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Did you get my text Tony?

Bemused wrote: »
    Did you get my text Tony?

Yes John, and all put together, Ill see you as arranged :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Hi Tony,

Dave here I meet you at Rebel Airsoft on sunday and was wondering if you got a chance to look at the VFC AK74 yet ?

Cheers.

joe90 wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Dave here I meet you at Rebel Airsoft on sunday and was wondering if you got a chance to look at the VFC AK74 yet ?

Cheers.

PM Sent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bonzo1979

Hi Tony,

Any chance ur around the Castletroy area during the week. Looking to get a new camo uniform in time for the milsim.

Keith

bonzo1979 wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Any chance ur around the Castletroy area during the week. Looking to get a new camo uniform in time for the milsim.

Keith
    Ive PM'd you my No off the other page and would be able to drop over Wed if thats any good, give me a call to make arrangements :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Tony, any chance you would be able to source me a free float RIS for an m4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Hi Tony,
    Do you still have the spare mag for that KSC USP compact?

Also,were you able to estimate a price for those Support AEGs?

CpcRc wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    Do you still have the spare mag for that KSC USP compact?

Also,were you able to estimate a price for those Support AEGs?

PM Sent

Hi All,
    We are aware that the website is currently not working properly and are in the process of fixing it.
    Please bear with us and I will let you know as soon as its fully functional again.

Thanks,
    Tony.

Stock Just In:
    ICS 0.2g Competition Grade BB's
    8.4v 1600mAh Mini Connection Batterys
    9.6v 1600mAh Nunchuk Batterys
    SA Tactical Vests with Belt & Holster
    Red Dot Sights
    Colt M4A1 Full Metal Rifles

Website back up and running. Apologies for the delay guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

hey tony just wondering have you any second hand cheap aegs lyin round,
    i have a noob comin with me on sat and he needs a gun, cheap and cheerful. sound!:D you da man tony

johnjoe96 wrote: »
    hey tony just wondering have you any second hand cheap aegs lyin round,
    i have a noob comin with me on sat and he needs a gun, cheap and cheerful. sound!:D you da man tony

I have a Stubby Killer and AUG A2 but both have deposits on them, Ill have an AK47 Beta Spetznas in about 2 weeks if he can wait that long. How about the starter Kit, includes Gun, vest, battery & Charger, 2 Hi-cap Mags & glasses or Face mask for €200,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭Thehandviolent

hi tony, did you get a price for the aeg? thanks!

• Advertisement

hi tony, did you get a price for the aeg? thanks!
    Awaiting their response, unfortunately they are not as responsive as we would like, sorry for the delay.

Stock Just In:
    JG G36C
    CM MP5J
    APS M4 EBB M4A1
    M4/HK416 Mags With RANGER Plate Complete
    A&K PMAG M4 Hi-Cap Mags in BLACK
    P90 Hi-Cap Mags
    120cm Rifle Bags CB
    6.03mm Bearing Bushings
    7mm Bearing Bushings
    G&P Single Point Slings in OD & BK
    Protective Knee & Elbow Pad Sets
    MP5/G3 Red/Green Dot Sights
    FleckTarn BDU Sets
    Huge amount of parts: Spring Sets, Bearing Spring Guides Bearings, Bushings, Pistons, Cylinders, Air Nozzles etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hi Tony,

I've been "told" I may be going airsofting weather and lazyness permitting tomorrow. If you happen to be at LAC can you bring along a set of elbow/knee pads (green) if you have any. Also a green balaclava if they would be thin enough to wear under a mesh mask. (to cover the back of me noggin!)

Cant see AEG's working too well in this wind but if it dies down and things are calm and no fallen trees are blocking roads we may make it.

I must buy a Chrono off you sometime over the next month or two also if your getting some in. I've one borrowed from a friend for the last year and a half and I really must give it back to him and get my own.

And at some stage I'll be on the lookout for something 8mm, If you have
    any suggestions on whats good. I know you've got a Marushin M1911 but looking for something different. There is an 8mm FN five-seven cant remember the brand so dont know how hard they are to get. (would love an M2! but could not afford one)

[EDIT] Almost forgot, Herself is keen to try and get something like an all in one jump suit/pilot overalls etc! (one piece thingy)
    if you happen to come across anything like that when your making your standard BDU orders that look as though it would fit her it would be great. She spotted something in the US Army Bargain stores but they only had extra small child sizes.

~B

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Awaiting their response, unfortunately they are not as responsive as we would like, sorry for the delay.

no problem at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

On order Billy will be back in stock soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Tony any chance one or two of those hk416 mags with ranger plates could go and hide in a dark corner till the next time im down??? :p Have to go and count the coppers now :D

Tony any chance one or two of those hk416 mags with ranger plates could go and hide in a dark corner till the next time im down??? :p Have to go and count the coppers now :D

No prob Paul, how many do you want me to keep for you?

Ill definately take one anyway, if i find some more money ill get more if you have them

Stock Just In:
    Kalashnikov AK47 Beta Spetznaz's
    M14 Socom
    4x40 Scopes
    Black Tactical Vests with Holster & Belt's
    Blowback Gas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

now mr. roche you got blowback gas in so now all i need is a gun to put it in,:D you hear anythin yet?

• Advertisement

Hi m8,

If your in LAC in the morning can ya stick a Guarder Hop Bucking into that magic van of yours :D
    And also one of those A&K Black Pmag hi-caps might look well in one of my guns.

thanks in advance
    ~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Hi Tony could ya price a well l96 with a bipod for me if ya can't price it with a bipod then if ya can price it on it's own thanks

Dont suppose you have any shotgun shells tony? Talks of a pistol game have me dusting off the shotgun :P

Dont suppose you have any shotgun shells tony? Talks of a pistol game have me dusting off the shotgun :P

I have loads Paul, but I wont be in LAC on Sat, Ill be there on Sunday or Ill stick a few in the Post to you if you PM me your address and u can sort me next time you see me.

could you throw two shells and that m4 mag in the post then? no rush on the m4 mag if its too heavy. ill pm my address in a min. Ill sort out the balance asap. Cheers tony

could you throw two shells and that m4 mag in the post then? no rush on the m4 mag if its too heavy. ill pm my address in a min. Ill sort out the balance asap. Cheers tony

Bummer only saw this now, read the PM first then posted, Ive sent 3 shells, u can keep the 3rd or give it back when i see you Paul no prob.

New Web Shop NOW Online

Loads of bargains to be had,

Check it out on www.mwairsoft.net

As its only launched today please be patient if you encounter any problems, we are monitoring it and will deal with each as it arises. Thank you for your Custom & Patience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

hi would you mind pm-ing me a quote on the ares wa2000? thanks

no bother tony, thanks for that anyway

hi would you mind pm-ing me a quote on the ares wa2000? thanks

PM sent

• Advertisement

hi tony- i got a price off you for a toptech t418 last week, ive since changed my mind, think i want to get a g&g umg, if i could order one from you it'd be great. if you could come back to me with a quote thanks!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Hey I was wondering if ye had any ak74 mid caps that ye could bring to paintwars on saturday? And a price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Hey Tony would be able to bring a can of bb gas to lac on sat as Ive no gas left for the pistol if ya can't it's grand thanks

hi tony- i got a price off you for a toptech t418 last week, ive since changed my mind, think i want to get a g&g umg, if i could order one from you it'd be great. if you could come back to me with a quote thanks!!

Good Choice! :D I was only drooling at pics of the G&G UMP
    last night! Much prettier than those common 418's ;)

~B

scar 101 wrote: »
    Hey Tony would be able to bring a can of bb gas to lac on sat as Ive no gas left for the pistol if ya can't it's grand thanks

I wont be in LAC until Sunday :)

richieffff wrote: »
    Hey I was wondering if ye had any ak74 mid caps that ye could bring to paintwars on saturday? And a price?
    I only have AK47 midcaps in stock at the moment

I only have AK47 midcaps in stock at the moment

will they fit a 74u? Or could you bring the ak47 ones and I'll see how they look. And a 74 highcap then please?

richieffff wrote: »
    will they fit a 74u? Or could you bring the ak47 ones and I'll see how they look. And a 74 highcap then please?

The 47 will not fit the 74, I have 1 AK74 high cap left in stock at the moment & will make sure to bring it on Sat,
    Tony.

The 47 will not fit the 74, I have 1 AK74 high cap left in stock at the moment & will make sure to bring it on Sat,
    Tony.

Ok thanks for that :D

• Advertisement

Are you looking for the ABS or Metal Body?

Advertisement