Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildlife conservation volunteer in south america or other

Options
  • 30-10-2009 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some volunteer work with wildlife in South America, India or Africa.
    Does any one have experience? I'm not experienced in this field.

This projects-abroad have some stuff which looks like it could suit, pricey for sure but if all expenses were covered then might be worth while.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

Check out Inti Wara Yassi in Bolivia

I volunteered there around this time last year. Had originally planned to do two months but due to unforseen events I only did 16 days. One of the best things i've ever done. Not so much conservation as givng the animals a better life as its a refuge but it's hands on work all the same.. 6am - 6pm

I went to Ambue Ari so i can't speak for Machia but if you have any questions about the former fire away..

Advertisement