Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nitelink

Options
  • 30-10-2009 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

is it possible to get the nightlink back into the city centre on saturday night . Like the 7n going from ballsbridge going back to town

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

I am afraid not. Nitelinks only go from the city outwards.

Shouldn't be too expensive for a taxi trip depending what part of the city you are going to though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

well ill be comming from near the rds and hoping to go into town so i could get the nitelink heading towards walkinstown as id say as taxi would cost me about 30euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

ah no it's only just over 4km from Anglesea Road to Trinity College.

€15.00 max in a taxi I would have thought, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

well its merion road so i might just walk into town then get the 77n to the walkinstown roundabout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

It depends if you want the bother of walking back into town - two friends of mine got a taxi the other night from the Burlington to Walkinstown roundabout & it cost €14.

• Advertisement
Advertisement