Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Tactical Wexford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

GoTac wrote: »
    No problem at all, I'll be on the new Carlow site trying to get it ready for Sunday but Dave will be in the shop, make sure he gives you a cup of tea.

Will do cheers lol

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

In Stock

Tacgear Under Armour Shirt in French Camo

Tacgear Dry Flow Tee Shirts in Green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

hi again guy cheers for the stuff yesterday what would a silver wire set and a hopup rubber and a Precision Barrel for a m4a1 set me back feel free pm on this one

cheers

Back In Stock

Thunder B's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Great shop! Very very friendly staff that know what they're talking about! Even brought me and a friend upstairs to show me the new battlefield bad company 2 expansion pack! Some of the soundest people I've met I'll definitely be buying anything I need from them in the future!

• Advertisement

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Great shop! Very very friendly staff that know what they're talking about! Even brought me and a friend upstairs to show me the new battlefield bad company 2 expansion pack! Some of the soundest people I've met I'll definitely be buying anything I need from them in the future!

hope dave gave you a cup of tea aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

what snipers do you sell in your wexford store?

Where to start,

Ares aw338
    asg aw338
    styer ssg
    dragonov
    m24 socom
    to name a few , what one are you looking for and if we dont do it we will try and get it for you:D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cannonfoddr

Hi Dave just wondering did that viper rig and pouches come in yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey lads, are ye open on tues, 14th sept ?
    Ill be in the area and was goin to drop in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Dave1911

Due To lack of confirmed Bookings, Hellfire Carlow will not be open on Sunday the 18th. For more infomation please call Our wexford store at 053 9126844.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

hi dave i have a well 96 sniper that seems to have a problem with the spring i am going to wexford for the weekend at the end of the month fri night to sunday i was wondering if i dropped in on sat early could you have a look at it for me ,tfitzgerald

hi dave i have a well 96 sniper that seems to have a problem with the spring i am going to wexford for the weekend at the end of the month fri night to sunday i was wondering if i dropped in on sat early could you have a look at it for me ,tfitzgerald

Should be no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Thanks

Go Tactical Wexford will be closed tomorrow sunday the 26th to facilitate gaming on the hellfire spec ops site in Carlow, sorry for any inconvenience caused, open as normal on Monday @ 11am

New to Go Tactical for a limited time, the Much sought after Hi Power pistol from Tananka. As many of you know trying to get one of these is like calling Sean Bean a big girl, AND get away with it! Now because of certain restrictions in Japan, this is an all PLASTIC gun, and before many of you start hugging You're Full metals and say "NEVER", listen to big Dave. As usual from the top makers in japan, this has full marking all over in high detail. And because the slide is lighter, you'll get far more out of one single charge of gas, V important now we're back to lovely Irish Winter. FPS is around the 230-260 mark over 10 shots.
    As you can see by the photo below,the Grouping was achieved free hand from 24ft away. One note to point out is that the tigger is a bit heavy. If you use 1911 style pistols is does take a while to get use to, and you will find you're shots going up and slightly left/Right depending what hand you use, but its not overly bad.
    All in all its a good pistol and one worth purchasing.
    We only have a few in stock so contact us at our Wexford Shop
    053 91 216844, or drop us a thread on boards for more info.

New to Go Tactical for September, we are now stocking a range of Krylon Camo paint! Colours in stock are Khaki, OD Green, Brown, and Black. Pimp up Your Rifle or Pistol Today! Anyone looking for for red tigerstripe WILL BE SHOT!!!
    For more information, call our Wexford Branch or reply to this Thread.

Go Tactical Wexford
    14 Westpoint Business Park
    Clonard, Wexford
    053 91 26844

You want 'em? We got 'em!! Back in stock to Go Tactical are the top-notch .20 Devil BB's, shoot friends and family for cents a day and with Carlos Hathcock accuracy!
    Get them now before everyone else does!

Go Tactical Wexford
    Clonard Wexford
    053 91 26844

More new madness! Back in stock again for September are the AUG A1 SLV. Want the CA version but lack the cash? look no further, as this is fantastic value for money, inc batt+charger, with a snappy rate of fire you cant go wrong!
    For more info call our Wexford shop, or reply to this thread.

Go Tactical Wexford
    Clonard Wexford
    053 91 26844

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Hey Dave , I'll give you €50 for it.

• Advertisement

Go way will ya! 55 Euros...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Done !!!!!€55 Will call in to collect.

hey dave just wondering if you have any m15A4 sportline and M15A4 rifle in stock?

if not when would you be getting them in and would i need to pay a deposit?

and am 2 pairs of good but cheap balistic goggles...

thanks in advance

$kilkenny wrote: »
    hey dave just wondering if you have any m15A4 sportline and M15A4 rifle in stock?

if not when would you be getting them in and would i need to pay a deposit?

and am 2 pairs of good but cheap balistic goggles...

thanks in advance

PM sent to yourself.

Hey Dave canyou keep those 2 cases and i'll be down next week and hopefully get that viper gear as well thanks

Hey Dave canyou keep those 2 cases and i'll be down next week and hopefully get that viper gear as well thanks

No Problem il hide them out the back.

Want to Win at the Local Airsoft fashion show? Dazzle you're enemy's with style before you shoot them? Of course you do! Simply Drop in the Gun of your Choice in either our Wexford or Bray Shop, and our paint guru will deck it out with the camo you want. Within reason of course....
    Check out the photos below for a taster of what you can get!

For more info Call our posh staff at either our Wexford or Bray shop!

Wexford 053 91 26844
    Bray 01 2745815

Go on.....

Dave might be down Sat to collect those cases if not Sat then it'll be next Wed if thats ok.Any news on the Viper chest rig OD and pouches?Handy if i can collect all together.Also have you still got od dump pouches and possibly that black under armour shirt?Thanks

New to Go Tactical Wexford we have the new Licenced Magpul ACR. First off, i can say its one of the best built AEGs on the market today, with no wobbles or creaks anywhere, and with the ability to quick change the barrel to longer or shorter models, you have endless tactical possibilities. FPS is quite consistant aswell, clocking in at an average of .93-.95 Joules over ten shots.
    As a bonus, each rifle comes complete with a manufactures 12 month warranty, a first in the airsoft world.
    For more info contact us at our Wexford, or Bray shop.

• Advertisement

thats one nice piece of hardware!
    would look nice with a scope.

anyway any word on that m15a4 carbine order yet??
    just hoping to have it on sunday

thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement