Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 09 online problems

Options
  • 30-10-2009 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

For some reason i cant play single mode play online for fifa 09. i can join and play in multi player team games on line no bother, but when i try and play ranked games then i can select the teams and an opponent but i cant press the x button to say READY. all other online modes work. I have all recent updates and connection is very good. its just strange how multi team play works but not single games. any advice appreciated.
    jamie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Bit strange that. I'm assuming you're using it on PS3. I don't think that your console is the problem. It could be the EA servers. They may have updated their servers for the latest FIFA and there may be some problems with the old one.

I'm not a tech person so that was just a guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Moved to PES/FIFA. Seems to be an in game issue rather then a hardware one, although open to correction on it.

Advertisement