Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get Irish addresses on Tomtom

Options
  • 30-10-2009 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

I have a tomtom one and when I go to enter an address it is defaulting to UK addresses only. How do I switch it back to Ireland? It's probably simple but I can't figure it out :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What TomTom Model is it?
    What Map version have you?
    Generally they will stay on the last country you select?
    When you select navigate to if the UK flag is showing to the right tap it & select IRL from the choices. After that it should remain on IRL untill you change again.
    The only exception would be if Ireland & UK were on 2 seperate maps on your device.
    In which case goto options select map Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

thefizz wrote: »
    I have a tomtom one and when I go to enter an address it is defaulting to UK addresses only. How do I switch it back to Ireland? It's probably simple but I can't figure it out :rolleyes:

RTFM

Advertisement