Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brighton Marathon

• 30-10-2009 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Anyone doing this? 2010 will see Brighton holding its first marathon (i'm hoping that is not the case for it's organisers!)

The idea of running along the coast seems lovely but could bring with it a whole new set of problems ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Bit of advice. If you haven't already entered, entries sold out at the begining of October but people who got London places have handed their back and they are up for grabs at 10am on Monday morning, first come first served. I'm still mulling over my move so I need to decide on Brighton by Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppy08

yep i've register, just read the email and thought i'd see what people thought. Still thinking about it myself....i am currently remembering the last 5 months of training through rose-tinted glasses and can't decide if i should commit to another marathon so soon after DCM :rolleyes:

Advertisement