Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 Incoming Call

• 30-10-2009 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I bought a nokia N95 2 or 3 days ago and when i recieve an incoming call it reads out the contact name
    who is calling me does anyone know how to turn this off as its wrecking my head, its like
    having stephan hawking in my pocket .Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Go to profiles and switch "say caller's name" to "no"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭gaz38979

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

gaz38979 wrote: »
    its like
    having stephan hawking in my pocket .Thanks

lol :D ,, you should here the text message reader on the n97, plenty of times i have activated by mistake in a shop or work or something and it starts reading the text :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭gaz38979

Davy wrote: »
    lol :D ,, you should here the text message reader on the n97, plenty of times i have activated by mistake in a shop or work or something and it starts reading the text :o

haha now that is something that could easily land ya in some deep sh*t, stephan hawking reading
    you out a dirty message how couldn't ya be turned on.

Advertisement