Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Welcome AnCatDubh

Options
  • 30-10-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, we are slowly replacing all users with moderators. This time we say farewell , officially, to Figment who has stepped down as mod of Digital Arts and welcome his successor and shiney new co-mod of digital Arts and Design, AnCatDubh.

Weighing in a exactly 9 letters, AnCatDubh is a veteran of the Photography forum. considered unlucky in nearly every country around the world except ireland, Scotland and brazil (where he's probably a delicacy) AncatDubh will be co-modding with Ropedrink to help things run smoothly and consistently even while Ropey is away.

So, here's hoping everyone plays nice and I dont have to keep the hose primed and ready :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Hey, thanks guys. I go out for the day and when I return i've a second forum to moderate ;)

Well, glad to be here folks. I've lurked long enough on the forum so when asked I had no real hesitation to help out with moderating. My name is Tommy and you can see some of my photographic pains over here to get a feel for what it is that I do and what style i'm into. I guess there is some cross over in the realms of photography and digital art & design, and from my prior lurking here I can see a number of familiar faces (virtual) about the place - so hi guys (hope i didn't ban you from Photography - at least for too long ;)). I'm generally pretty light hearted in my posting so take any in line smilies as they are intended - to convey humour or a healthy bit of sarcasm. Oh by the way, my sense of humour is pretty brutal but I crack myself up most of the time :D

Hopefully anyone who knows my on-line persona will have found me fair, helpful, and eager and this is what I bring to Digital Art & Design. Drop me a pm if you ever have any queries, annoyances, or just want to bounce a thought or idea off me. I'm probably on-line far too much anyhow (apart from today!) and I always reply to reasonable pm's.

I can't guarantee that I'll always agree with everyone - if I were to then I wouldn't be able to moderate, but with Ropedrink and LoLth I'll undertake to do the task of moderation with consistency, fairness and follow the guiding principles of the forum's charter.

I now have to learn the charter off by heart for Ropedrink and LoLth to quiz me. I'm told the initiation rite here is similar to catholic confirmation where when you answer the questions on the charter successfully both Ropedrink and LoLth hit you a smack in the puss?????? Anyway, thats for tomorrow.

For now, I'm looking forward to interacting with you all.

Onward and upward..... (well, anything is possible with Digital Art eh?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Best of luck 'CatDubh'.

Advertisement