Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FIFA10 online league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

think i only have wcarey left to play if he's on tomorrow i'll finish off my round of games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

http://boardsire.leaguerepublic.com/Index.do?league=8816787

Updated(to the best of my knowledge)

I was using the table in FIFA for cross reference, but since i haven't had a game in over a week i was just trying to add the results from the posts.

Can whoever i have left make themselves available to play?, SD told me one night around a week ago that he would play a few together at the weekend instead, would it have been that hard to sacrifice one game of COD?, I'm not playing my PS3 much now so not likely to be hanging around for a chance match.
    Also messaged Kav last night while he was playing COD and he still hasn't replied to my messages as off this evening.
    :P
    Wow didnt think you were so close to me. I thought you lost more than 2. Getting exciting now:D
    Lads, this league has gone well but its dragging out a bit. Lets aim to get this finished by next Tuesday so we can start a new League? Get cracking, shouldnt be too hard to get all games played by then. Il play thewools in the next few days and then Il play StephenD08(my bogeyman:rolleyes:).

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

Think I have 5 games left, I was leaving my game with Flawed till later cos he only has 2 games left, and Wcarey and Tribal never seem to be on when I'm on nor has Deaglan much, and Kav said he was busy with college assignments so I didn't ask him. Sorry if I'm lagging behind but whenever I'm free noone seems to be on, and I usually go on for specific reasons so I'm not just sitting there to see if anyone's on, if they are I'd play them.
    Also have a few college assignments to finish for christmas so when I am on I'm usually busy.

If anyone can tell me a time that they're able to play then maybe I can try to get on to play then rather than waiting to see if they come on?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

sd08 wrote: »
    Think I have 5 games left, I was leaving my game with Flawed till later cos he only has 2 games left, and Wcarey and Tribal never seem to be on when I'm on nor has Deaglan much, and Kav said he was busy with college assignments so I didn't ask him. Sorry if I'm lagging behind but whenever I'm free noone seems to be on, and I usually go on for specific reasons so I'm not just sitting there to see if anyone's on, if they are I'd play them.
    Also have a few college assignments to finish for christmas so when I am on I'm usually busy.

If anyone can tell me a time that they're able to play then maybe I can try to get on to play then rather than waiting to see if they come on?

We seem to be online a nice bit at d same time.......Party in MW2 alot =P
    I'll defo get our game done soon......also i think ive 2 play tribal and wcarey and then i think thats me done, so i shud be finished my games relatively soon:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Sorry for not being on more recently lads had a funeral in the family last week so couldn't get online. Will try and get online from tomorrow if possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

GerCPM wrote: »
    :P
    Wow didnt think you were so close to me. I thought you lost more than 2. Getting exciting now:D
    Lads, this league has gone well but its dragging out a bit. Lets aim to get this finished by next Tuesday so we can start a new League? Get cracking, shouldnt be too hard to get all games played by then. Il play thewools in the next few days and then Il play StephenD08(my bogeyman:rolleyes:).

Ger, Can you play after 5 this evening???

That will be finished with this league - and fair play to Tribal for doing a great job. Hopefully all the games will be completed but by next Tuesday might be pushing it. There a good few left who have >= 5 games left

Think I have the most left with 5? But I should be able to play them all over the next three days providing everyone is on. Was going to play Deaglan last night when he asked me but I was busy for a bit then when I invited him after he went offline after a minute so I don't know what happened there, he never replied to my message to play, but if he's on tonight I'll try to play him.:confused:

Think we should try to get this done by the weekend, I don't think that would be pushing anyone to play too many too quickly? Most people seem to only have 2/3 games left anyway, and maybe we could start the next league the week after next?

thewools 2 : 3 FlawedGenius

Close game - Flawed destoyed me in the first half - didnt get a sniff so i didnt. He was 2 up and after the break I got a bit more ball and got it back to 2all... for all of 2 seconds :rolleyes:

Great game though...

Thats me finished - looks like ill be 3rd :( ... The league title is in Tribals grasp once he doenst f-up :P

3-2 to me against the wools there. Blessed. Was 2 nil up and coasting and then I fell apart. Im still playing $hit though:rolleyes:

thewools wrote: »
    Thats me finished - looks like ill be 3rd

After looking again - prob 4th if Ian can get anything from Flawed again :P

• Advertisement

After looking again - prob 4th if Ian can get anything from Flawed again :P
    Played IanDoc twice already thank god:P
    And ehh, hope IanDoc doesnt let Tribal win just because theyre mates!:P:D
    Therel be investigation into match fixing:)

thewools 2 : 3 FlawedGenius

Close game - Flawed destoyed me in the first half - didnt get a sniff so i didnt. He was 2 up and after the break I got a bit more ball and got it back to 2all... for all of 2 seconds :rolleyes:

Great game though...

Thats me finished - looks like ill be 3rd :( ... The league title is in Tribals grasp once he doenst f-up :P

Not really, i'll only be a point ahead if i win all games in hand which is 4?.... i really need somebody else to take points of Flawed and give me that game cushion again

I do have the ''harder'' games out of the way, but i notice a lot of the same stuff from last year in this game where your players fall apart(can't pass, passing options running away, defenders all over the shop, missing from 5 yards, complete opposite for the other player etc..) so it's never a thing where you can expect to win 4 from 4, even against weaker players

I thought I was still in with a chance of winning the league?:confused: But I do still have to play the top two, though I did beat Flawed earlier so my matches could win it for me, Tribal or Flawed depending on how they go.:eek::pac:

Played IanDoc twice already thank god:P
    And ehh, hope IanDoc doesnt let Tribal win just because theyre mates!:P:D
    Therel be investigation into match fixing:)

Sure I've already played him twice, drew 1-1 and beat him 4-0 (i think) the second time.
    Sure we're not friends in the real sense, he's a friend of my cousin, talking on mic is about as much contact as i have with him, and tbh it cost me in the first game when i drew with him as i was only half concentrating, i didn't make that mistake the second time.
    Sure isn't Deaglan your buddy? :)

I thought I was still in with a chance of winning the league?:confused: But I do still have to play the top two, though I did beat Flawed earlier so my matches could win it for me, Tribal or Flawed depending on how they go.:eek::pac:

oh forgot about you... go StephenD... :cool:

oh forgot about you... go StephenD... :cool:

Even if he beat me he still needs me to drop points in a second game, and win all his remaining. The dark horse :P

Sure I've already played him twice, drew 1-1 and beat him 4-0 (i think) the second time.
    Sure we're not friends in the real sense, he's a friend of my cousin, talking on mic is about as much contact as i have with him, and tbh it cost me in the first game when i drew with him as i was only half concentrating, i didn't make that mistake the second time.
    Sure isn't Deaglan your buddy? :)
    No dont know the chap, knew him from the other leagues and knew he was a decent player thats all.
    I had two disaster games were I was only half concentrating aswell, wcarey and paddyjoe, complacency:rolleyes::o
    The league is yours to throw away now. No pressure!:P

Even if he beat me he still needs me to drop points in a second game, and win all his remaining. The dark horse :P
    Ahh you never know I might beat you both and win it:D. Who else do you have to play out of interest, might need to give them an incentive to beat you:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

hey SD sorry bout last nite, was in the middle of something when u sent the message and had to go..hopefully il be on 2nite to play some games.
    dying to finish this league!ive had a few bad games. fecking Valencia!! lol

hey SD sorry bout last nite, was in the middle of something when u sent the message and had to go..hopefully il be on 2nite to play some games.
    dying to finish this league!ive had a few bad games. fecking Valencia!! lol
    Ahh, no problem I was busy myself at first, was just a bit confused that you never replied. Yeah, I want to get this finished as well, gone off Arsenal now and they're lack of scoring.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

StephenD and Deaglan both online on Fifa now, be interesting to see if they play...... We really have to get this finished soon lads.

StephenD and Deaglan both online on Fifa now, be interesting to see if they play...... We really have to get this finished soon lads.
    I've been waiting the last 30 minutes to play him, I can only presume he was watching the/a match and will be back soon:rolleyes:

No sign of my other 4 opponents though so that's all I can do at the moment.

I've been waiting the last 30 minutes to play him, I can only presume he was watching the/a match and will be back soon:rolleyes:

No sign of my other 4 opponents though so that's all I can do at the moment.

before i look like the bad guy here... i messaged SD twice in the last 2 nites to play...and he said hes playing Club at the minute...he'l play later.....

I'm not trying to villafy you, I came on specifically to play club and was planning to play whoever was on after I was finished which happened to be an hour after you asked me on both nights but you went off afterwards so I dunno.

So finally played Deaglan, and like my previous two games I fell behind only to come back and win.
    StephenD08 2-1 Deaglan.

I think I'm playing Tribal tomorrow so if either Kav or WCarey is on I'll try to play one or both of those games too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

has wcarey been on today anyone know really wanna get this last game outta the way :(

I see mister Tribal was beaten 2-1 by Deaglan, which means If I beat Stephen I win the league!:p:D

I see mister Tribal was beaten 2-1 by Deaglan, which means If I beat Stephen I win the league!:p:D

you can give me that 50 euro later!!

Yes, but if I beat you and Tribal I win the league:eek::cool::P:pac:.
    Getting quite interesting now as we get near the end.
    I'd also like to add to that Deaglan fund;), think I warmed him up last night too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Played Ian this morning and lost 2-1. was fortunate to take the lead but couldn't keep him out and conceded 2 in the last 7 minutes..

Advertisement