Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FIFA10 online league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Are we getting any closer to finishing this league...

Im eager for a new one to be set up?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Apologies for my inactivity.....but had 2 exams yesterday......
    Still have one to come on wednesday but i shud be online a bit more now...
    Im on now if any1 is around :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Whats the story lads we getting this finished or what?

GerCPM wrote: »
    Whats the story lads we getting this finished or what?
    Ive been online nearly all day but noones on..... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

im waiting to play wcarey but havent seen him on hopefully will finish up soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

ive to play wcarey and paadyjoedaplumber.... i think thats it.

Wheres Tribal these days?? The league hasnt been updated in ages, and he seems to have gone missing since his league chances have dwindled and that crushing defeat to Deaglan:P:)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Wheres Tribal these days?? The league hasnt been updated in ages, and he seems to have gone missing since his league chances have dwindled and that crushing defeat to Deaglan:P:)

last time im asking cos it's almost down to begging at this stage....xD. Anyway to throw someone out who doesnt play and invite a new person to the league?

Cokeistan wrote: »
    Anyway to throw someone out who doesnt play and invite a new person to the league?
    Im not really in charge(nobody seems to be at the moment:rolleyes:). I dont know to be honest, but if theres a 2nd league starting up then youd be the first one in it or maybe if wcarey wants to drop down a division(;))you could be in this one? Were starting a new one as soon as we get this one finished, hopefully this week, so just keep looking at the thread.

We really should finish this league, may aswel after all the games weve played so far and the amount of time we spent talking on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

ive to play wcarey and paadyjoedaplumber.... i think thats it.

i already played you twice,i only have one game left,thats against wcarey,hopefully get that played in next day or 2.

• Advertisement

Tribal Army (3) Kav1892 (0)
    An absolute first half demolition.....conference v premier league, david v goliath, the stig v anyone else!! :D u get the idea.....for the first time this season, i got absolutely played off the park, and fair play!!

Ronaldinho = ****!! :rolleyes:

I did miss 3 different sitters in second half, in which i just about held my own, but probably only cos tribal took his foot off the pedal....Anyways, i think thats me just about done, stephend and i think wcarey? not 100% sure, but count me bak in next season, and i'll have another crack :)

Have really enjoyed this league, im not used to losing much, but when ur playing at such a standard, you actually enjoy it!!

Roll on Season 2!!

Beat IAN 3-2 last night. 1 game left against wcarey... is there m,any other games left for people? its gone a bit quiet again. we wud kinda wanna get this wrapped up failry lively me thinks.

deaglan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Beat IAN 3-2 last night. 1 game left against wcarey... is there m,any other games left for people? its gone a bit quiet again. we wud kinda wanna get this wrapped up failry lively me thinks.

deaglan

everyone who has one game left has to play wcarey i think this thread has defo gone quiet can we please finish this off asap

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

Hadn't been online in a few days so couldn't play, and before that noone seeemed to be on anyway, but just played WCarey there, 2-0 to me.

I just have to play Kav, Tribal(who said he'd play me last wednesday), and Ger(who I was saving till last, cos that game could decide the league:cool:).
    So, if either Kav or TRibal is on tomorrow I should be able to play then?

just played wcarey,won 5 nil. thats all my games played

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

have 4 games left to play and will try and get these done soon guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

See the league table hasnt been updated??

http://boardsire.leaguerepublic.com/Index.do?league=8816787

Is there many games to play to finish this? There doesnt seem to be much action on this thread anymore...

Getting a new one going before Xmas would be good?? ;)

sd08 wrote: »
    Hadn't been online in a few days so couldn't play, and before that noone seeemed to be on anyway, but just played WCarey there, 2-0 to me.

I just have to play Kav, Tribal(who said he'd play me last wednesday), and Ger(who I was saving till last, cos that game could decide the league:cool:).
    So, if either Kav or TRibal is on tomorrow I should be able to play then?

If you'd have just played your games when your online like everyone else we'd have played weeks ago, you turned down two chances to keep playing COD, that's what happens when ya keep putting it off

If you'd have just played your games when your online like everyone else we'd have played weeks ago, you turned down two chances to keep playing COD, that's what happens when ya keep putting it off
    Your spot on there Gilberto.;) Some people mightened be in the humour for fifa and want to play COD, but if theres an opportunity to get your game played then play it for fcuk sake.:rolleyes:It saves all this ****e happening. You have to think of other people sometimes who want to play there match, SD08 wants it his way all the time.:rolleyes:
    By the way Tribal are you updating the league or whats up?Should get this finished by the weekend.:)

Your spot on there Gilberto.;) Some people mightened be in the humour for fifa and want to play COD, but if theres an opportunity to get your game played then play it for fcuk sake.:rolleyes:It saves all this ****e happening. You have to think of other people sometimes who want to play there match, SD08 wants it his way all the time.:rolleyes:
    By the way Tribal are you updating the league or whats up?Should get this finished by the weekend.:)

I'll do it at some point this evening, just been sick the past few days so wasn't in the mood, i forgot all about that game on Wednesday as it was arranged 3/4 days before and i have training on Wed-Thurs, just be easier if people would sacrifice 10-15mins of whatever their playing and get their games done.

• Advertisement

I'll do it at some point this evening, just been sick the past few days so wasn't in the mood, i forgot all about that game on Wednesday as it was arranged 3/4 days before and i have training on Wed-Thurs, just be easier if people would sacrifice 10-15mins of whatever their playing and get their games done.
    No bother and I agree with cha:rolleyes:

+1 sorry SD but i have to agree, i asked you twto play in two seperate nights to play our game and you said you were playing club...you could have still played imo.
    anyway not ganging up...

I think the people that are being slow to play their games should show a bit of commitment to the league now in the next day or 2...and post here or risk loseing their place for the next league??

maybe thats how we will get it sorted and finished.

+1 sorry SD but i have to agree, i asked you twto play in two seperate nights to play our game and you said you were playing club...you could have still played imo.
    anyway not ganging up...

I think the people that are being slow to play their games should show a bit of commitment to the league now in the next day or 2...and post here or risk loseing their place for the next league??

maybe thats how we will get it sorted and finished.

EDIT: After seeing that SD mentioned he plays club i take it you were on about him and not me, it wasn't very clear though since you quoted me

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

Ok, I'll admit that at the start I did put off playing 1 or 2 games because I didn't want to, but after that I did try to play the games. When I'm playing FIFA unless it's this league I'll be playing club(usually with 2 other people) so if noone is on when I go on I'll just play that, and I can't go and leave the other two guys in the lurch then, so I will message whoever wants to play back and tell them that I will play after I'm finished. It seems that most of you while playing FIFA are just playing 1v1 so a league match will be no different for you. Also, I always write back when people ask to play unlike some people seem to do,(not a personal attack on anyone, just saying).
    So, sorry if I've annoyed anyone but if I'm on I'm not going to waste time waiting for someone to come on, which I did do last week, yet none of my opponents were on after I played Deaglan, and also I wasn't on all this week except yesterday, where I played WCarey if anyone didn't see my last post. Tribal I didn't mean anything by that, just that you hadn't got back to me so I didn't know what the situation was, I'm not trying to upset you or anyone else, and I've enjoyed this league so I don't want anything to ruin any future leagues.

I won't be on tonight, and I'll most likely be busy tomorrow, but I will be free on saturday so if either you or Kav can say what times suit you I'll try to play both of you then, and maybe Ger on Sunday or Monday if all goes well.

pool fan wrote: »
    just played wcarey,won 5 nil. thats all my games played

http://boardsire.leaguerepublic.com/enter.do?siteid=1797812

Whats missing?

there one of my results missing, but i aint sure which one? :o

there one of my results missing, but i aint sure which one? :o

Well Paddyjoe claims he finished, but he's still one game against you according to the fixtures screen, so that would be it. Any score?.

I don't think either of ye posted it here, i had it right AFAIR up until last week and there's no mention of ye playing since then. I can check who won through the FIFA system anyway, only thing ya can't get is GD, and i don't think any places should be decided by that, the FIFA system doesn't count them so i guess that's what the play-offs were for.

In the recent game against Kav when i went 3-0 up, i just started trying to score crackers, i don't want to be whooping anyone, but then around the 80min mark i taught ''what if i'm behind on GD at the end and someone trys say GD should count'' so i went all out to try get one more to no avail :D, not sure how it matches up so far(in my favour against) but either way i don't think it should decide final placings in a tie

no ive played paddyjoe twice... my only game left is wcarey. i dunno what game is missing from that though....

mine second one against deaglan is missing, cant be sure of exact score, he bet me anyway,3 or 4 nil,i think.

How soon is next one starting,im hoping to do better.

• Advertisement

no ive played paddyjoe twice... my only game left is wcarey. i dunno what game is missing from that though....

...Paddyjoe :confused:

As i said you can check fixtures remaining, and he said he was finished, thats why i asked what the score was.

Advertisement