Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FIFA10 online league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

thewools wrote: »
    Anyone want to play later on - say after 5?
    This is where it goes wrong. Gilberto, I think we need fixtures. Were playing each other twice, so you could really play two matches in a row against the same person one after the other?:( Do a draw for fixtures yourself, names out of a hat or something and a date for when they should be finished. Say, 1st games have to be completed by the 23rd Novemeber????(Monday week). That should be plenty of time. No point starting just yet when everybody hasnt even joined the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

I agree, fixtures and time frame should be listed!

GerCPM wrote: »
    This is where it goes wrong. Gilberto, I think we need fixtures. Were playing each other twice, so you could really play two matches in a row against the same person one after the other?:( Do a draw for fixtures yourself, names out of a hat or something and a date for when they should be finished. Say, 1st games have to be completed by the 23rd Novemeber????(Monday week). That should be plenty of time. No point starting just yet when everybody hasnt even joined the league.

Well the joining isn't really a problem, granted i did have to dissolve and re start nothing was played and it only takes one click in their profile which could be done when they go on to play their first game.
    We basically had everyone joined as well, all that was missing was Deaglan and he should have joined last night after i re-set it

Ok hows about we do 4 games to be played before next Friday

Tribal_Army vs thewools
    Flawedgenius vs WCarey
    Deaglan vs paddyjoe
    Ian-DOC vs StephenD
    Kav vs SmellofLOL

Flawedgenius vs Paddyjoe
    Kav vs Tribal_Army
    StephenD vs SmellofLOL
    thewools vs WCarey
    Ian-DOC vs Deaglan

Ian-Doc vs SmellofLOL
    Paddyjoe vs WCarey
    StephenD vs thewools
    Deaglan Vs Kav
    Tribal_Army vs Flawedgenius

Ian-DOC vs Tribal_Army
    Deaglan vs WCarey
    Paddyjoe vs smelloflol
    Kav vs thewools
    Flawedgenius vs StephenD

Try not to play the 4 tonight or tomorrow, try get in one every two odd days, and please make an effort between ye to sort out games, i assume everyone has added the other members to their friends lists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

im in,picked villareal

First Game played...

thewools 2 - 2 Tribal_Army

Good game - he took his chances well, i struggled badly in front of goal as ever... I came back from 2 down to level with a last minute header!!! Ill take that... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Sorry for the delay lads few issues at home and MW2 also this week. Back on PSN today and have picked Porto spent a bit of time looking for a different kind of team than the usual, time will tell if it's a good pick or not.

W

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

I'll get a few games going soon....
    but can yous add me lads? dont think ive added yous all....
    My add is Kav1892 lyk on here....

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Hopefully i can join!

Ah come on lads there's only 4 people in the league! get joining!

Cokeistan wrote: »
    Ah come on lads there's only 4 people in the league! get joining!

Did you go and join?, whats your PSN?, cause we're actually full, there was 10 spaces for the 10 lads who already said they'd play?

• Advertisement

**** i think someone made another league with the same name cos there's only 4 in it! my psn is cokeistan...im online now!

Cokeistan wrote: »
    **** i think someone made another league with the same name cos there's only 4 in it! my psn is cokeistan...im online now!

Ya well ours in full, although the lads all haven't joined yet, i was short a space so had to close it and re-open with 10 spaces, but all spaces are accounted for. there's only enough spaces for the lads who agreed over the past two weeks.

We need to try get another one going, with another 6/7/8 and join up everyone who finishes their games from both of them, weed out the wasters, get one established like the Xbox one.

yeah id be well up for it cos i cant stand those pricks who quit just before the end of a game if they're losing!

i'll add you on psn there, what's your username?

Whats the story with the other lads not joining yet?? Are we already seeing people joining and then not bothering to play!?:rolleyes:
    I played wccarey1975 and won 4-0. We need to start this ASAP. Il be online tonight from about 8 onwards if any of my other 3 fixtures wana play.

There better not be any excuses from anyone now, everyone who posted showed an interest in playing and mocked older tournaments, yet some lads haven't played ONE game yet.

I messaged everyone the last night as there were SEVEN players from the league online at the same time, come on lads sacrifice ONE game of COD :rolleyes:

I don't want to rush ahead with my games so i left it with just the one game so far, once people start playing ill go ahead with more.

All of ye add each other and make some effort to arrange games, from any of these i entered before there was always some lads who were NEVER online but everyone who posted has been online a lot so there's no excuses

Any other players want to get involved with the second league?....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

im playing deaglan tomorrow or tuesday evening,he is away this wknd.he is down as my first fixture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

I'm working nights tonight/Monday and Tuesday night but can be online wednesday if people want to play their games. Although judging by the thumping I got on friday night maybe it's not a good idea to play after all :rolleyes:

Me and Ian just played....
    3-0 down after 15 mins i began to think i shudnt have joined!! =D
    Until a 4-3 turnaround!! Unfortunately Ian was too good to keep down and equalised.....still we both missed last minute sitters!!

Great game mate.....4-4!

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    I'm working nights tonight/Monday and Tuesday night but can be online wednesday if people want to play their games. Although judging by the thumping I got on friday night maybe it's not a good idea to play after all :rolleyes:

I can play you Wednesday after work if you like?

I will have to organise my other 2 games, but a guide i'm online from 5-7ish most evenings (mon-fri) and then later on in the night...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

sorry for the delay was offline all weekend will join the league now and am available to play all day today and tomorrow

• Advertisement

just joined the league there if anyone is around later on tonight and wants to play let me know on here

chips1234 wrote: »
    just joined the league there if anyone is around later on tonight and wants to play let me know on here

You are Smelloflol right?

I still have to play wccarey1975, Kav and StephenD this week.

It gets confusing, should there be a full list with Boards usernames corresponding to PSN?

You are Smelloflol right?

I still have to play wccarey1975, Kav and StephenD this week.

It gets confusing, should there be a full list with Boards usernames corresponding to PSN?

yeah thats me if your around tonight about 8, 8.30 i'll be able to play you no problem.

chips1234 wrote: »
    yeah thats me if your around tonight about 8, 8.30 i'll be able to play you no problem.

Your not on my list to play before this week however so Ill will playing you next week I would imagine!

Your not on my list to play before this week however so Ill will playing you next week I would imagine!

thats cool hopefully some of the others look at this thread or are online later then:)

Played my 2nd game there

thewools 3: 0 wccarey1975

Was lucky for my 2nd one... misjudged pass which knocked off the keeper :p

Good game

Where is StephenD08 and Deaglan???? Has Arsenal been taken??

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

Sorry I haven't joined the league yet but I'll join later tonight, if anyone wants to play tonight, and I'll be free most other nights this week, except wednesday, obviously, think I have to play smelloflol, Ian-Doc and someone else, FlawedGenius said he'd play me on friday anyway so I'll try to get through the other three matches before then, I'll add the three of them when I'm on later.

Personally i think that until we get this up and running properly, i think we shud just play whoever we get the opportunity to and not have a fixture list....obviously we need to try keep together on games played but this is just to weed out those that are inactive.....and obviously only play every1 once first....but like ders hardly point in passing up opportunities to play someone from the league yet?
    Me & Ian were not on fixtures but just both ended up online last night and played our game at 1am....so i think if u get a chance to play sum1 den go for it, we're just trying to see who'll stick with this thing

• Advertisement

GerCPM wrote: »
    Where is StephenD08 and Deaglan???? Has Arsenal been taken??

Btw Ger, Ive already taken Arsenal sorry mate....

Advertisement