Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FIFA10 online league

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

well lads, i can play some games 2nite...wasnt near the ps3 for the last week.

deaglan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Looks like were all playing games except for StephenD08. Il play him tommorow if hes not busy. Just played smelloflol.He was 1 nil up at half time and I came back 5-1. Good game. Some tight games, Itl be close I think:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

lol ger i really threw that one away to you my passing was shíte played deaglan aswell got lucky and won 1-0. so that flawedgenius 5-1 smelloflol and deaglan 0-1 smelloflol

ive to play tribal,stephenD08,wcarey,paddyjoe and thewools i might not be on all weekend if im not i'll def be on all monday night so if any of you wanna get in touh to set up game times just pm me on here

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

I'll be on at around 7:30 if anyone wants to play?
    Sorry that I couldn't play you earlier chips, looks like we won't be able to now tonight, had a mate over and couldn't just leave him to go off and play online, thought we'd be able to play our match a bit later. But if anyone else wants to play I'm free now, have some catching up to do.:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

ill be on about 8 or so if anyone wants to play,see if i can score my first goal and try get off bottom of table!!!

pool fan wrote: »
    ill be on about 8 or so if anyone wants to play,see if i can score my first goal and try get off bottom of table!!!
    I'll be up for that challenge.:pac: I'll add you when I go on and we can play whenever you're on?

Kav1892 wrote: »
    F*cking brilliant mate! That looks absolutely savage!
    One quick question! Do we post our own results or do u look after that??

Btw what is the league format? Do we have playoffs or just a straight out league? And i should hav a few very active mates for next season if i can get them off COD!! :p:)

Last thing is that im in hospital till saturday so after about 5 today i wont be bak online or on dis until saturday evening.....soz bout that :confused:

if ye post them here i can log in and input them, ill input tonights ones now

Play-offs were set to ON by default, was shaded out with no option to change.

Anyone know what they entail? :confused:, can't see them changing the winner unless there's a draw along the way, as i don't think the in game system counts goal difference so maybe it's just a match if points are level?

Just played paddyjoe there, won 4-1, it was a good game, and he could have done better, at 2-0 I cleared his chip off the line and then got the crucial third, he didn't give up though and fully deserved to score that goal, good game anyway, and at least everybody's off the mark now.:D

Some other results:
    Genius 3-0 Deaglan
    Deaglan 0-1 SmellofLOL
    SmellofLol 2-3Kav1892
    thewools0-1Kav1892
    TribalArmy 5-0 Paddyjoedplumber
    TribalArmy1-0Kav1892
    Genius 4-0Paddyjoedplumber
    TribalArmy1-1IanDoc
    For you to update the league:)

• Advertisement

sd08 wrote: »
    Just played paddyjoe there, won 4-1, it was a good game, and he could have done better, at 2-0 I cleared his chip off the line and then got the crucial third, he didn't give up though and fully deserved to score that goal, good game anyway, and at least everybody's off the mark now.:D

yeah good game alright,least i got my first goal,now i need my first clean sheet,might be bit harder to get,have conceded 13 goals in three games:eek:!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Im back online.....in work until 8 but will be on after that if any1's around :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Is it too late to join this? :D

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Is it too late to join this? :D

Ya there's no spare spaces and we're roughly a 1/4 of the way through it

As has been said before..... get 5/6/7 names and start another small one and if all finish it out we can merge them up

Do we just play our games when we get a chance or do we try follow the fixture list?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Do we just play our games when we get a chance or do we try follow the fixture list?

wanna play now??/

add me: thewools

Are you paddyjoedplumber??

I added you there....

thewools 5: 0 paddyjoedplumber

Score really flatter me here... Paddy had 3 one on ones and should have been winning at half time when it was 1 nil to me. However in 2nd half i found out that Amauri is left footed :D, doesnt like the right too much!!

Good game....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Ya there's no spare spaces and we're roughly a 1/4 of the way through it

As has been said before..... get 5/6/7 names and start another small one and if all finish it out we can merge them up

Cool no bother!
    Sure if anyone wants to add me for some friendly games go for it! Always playing!
    PSN - Daveitoc

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Cool no bother!
    Sure if anyone wants to add me for some friendly games go for it! Always playing!
    PSN - Daveitoc

added you there...:cool:

• Advertisement

thewools. Sorry just added u there. I thought I played you already but I checked and I didnt. Can you play this evening?

thewools 1: 3 FlawedGenius

Was totally outplayed by the League Leader here... Got it back to 1 all but never looked like i was going to win!! Always seemed to have tons in defence and attack :D must have been playing a 4-4-4 formation or something ;)

No work away, just try not start the second round of games until you have at least played most of the players, thewools asked me the last night but since out of 5 games i already played him i said no, but if i havent played any of the other 4 by monday ill start with my second round

No work away, just try not start the second round of games until you have at least played most of the players, thewools asked me the last night but since out of 5 games i already played him i said no, but if i havent played any of the other 4 by monday ill start with my second round

i wont be available till tuesday night im sick as a mofocker so had to go back to the ma's so she could look after me :D i can play you anytime after 4 if you like

thewools wrote: »
    thewools 5: 0 paddyjoedplumber

Score really flatter me here... Paddy had 3 one on ones and should have been winning at half time when it was 1 nil to me. However in 2nd half i found out that Amauri is left footed :D, doesnt like the right too much!!

Good game....

yeah should really of scored in first half but well beat in the end.

played deaglan too,got bet again:mad:,bit closer this time.kept the score down to 2 nil.

not doing well so far,still looking for first point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

yeah should really of scored in first half but well beat in the end.

played deaglan too,got bet again:mad:,bit closer this time.kept the score down to 2 nil.

not doing well so far,still looking for first point

yea unlucky...anyone else not liking the team they picked?? (hear my excuses already!!):D
    ive won 2 lost 2. its close enough apart from the prick at the top of the table!! im jokeing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

If I could pick again I would. Porto are okay if you can keep the ball in the other half. Defending they are woeful and as for the keeper. Ask anyone I've played against. I remember him spilling a shot with NO power to the forward directly in front of him. What u gonna do :rolleyes:

im back a few days early if anyone is on tonight im able to play, let me know

I might be able to play tonight if anyone else is on tonight too?

About the issue a couple of people were talking about regarding teams, see my post a couple of pages back for a list of all the 4.5* teams that we could use in a random draw, so once we get the numbers playing and that we shouldn't face too many problems with team choices.:)

• Advertisement

sd08 wrote: »
    I might be able to play tonight if anyone else is on tonight too?

About the issue a couple of people were talking about regarding teams, see my post a couple of pages back for a list of all the 4.5* teams that we could use in a random draw, so once we get the numbers playing and that we shouldn't face too many problems with team choices.:)

yep i def like the idea of random teams dont really care who i get it's all only a bit of fun :P

Advertisement