Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FIFA10 online league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Me and Deaglan were playing out a good match at 0-0 when my connection went.....Load of ****e that he wins 3-0.....
    Is there any way of fixing this? Providing its ok with Deaglan of course....

I just noticed this happened to you aswell Gilberto....
    So the league table on FIFA is truely fecked!! :D

Maybe then me and Deaglan play unranked 6min match and then give you that result? It was 0-0 after all......Im sure he wont object....Same as what happened to you....?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

well I played flawed and was actually in my first league game tonight. Finished 0-0 but even if I had have lost it still felt pretty good to actually be in the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Dropped my first points! I Had a shocker but wcarey played well.
    Wouldnt worry about the league on fifa. Gilbertos is better anyway!:)

GerCPM wrote: »
    Dropped my first points! I Had a shocker but wcarey played well.
    Wouldnt worry about the league on fifa. Gilbertos is better anyway!:)
    Gilberto's is a ton better!! :D
    i think maybe we shud have a policy on this cos it will happen someone again?
    I know if it was the other way around id have no problem replaying it.....
    Wudnt mind but it was such an open game!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    well I played flawed and was actually in my first league game tonight. Finished 0-0 but even if I had have lost it still felt pretty good to actually be in the game :D

Well done to you... :)
    To be fair.....id say a better team for you would help alot too.
    Porto are shocking at the back....i could never win with them! :D
    Least his 100% record is gone at last!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Kav1892 wrote: »
    Gilberto's is a ton better!! :D
    i think maybe we shud have a policy on this cos it will happen someone again?
    I know if it was the other way around id have no problem replaying it.....
    Wudnt mind but it was such an open game!! :rolleyes:

REPLAY???
    No im not replaying it!! March to the Valencia embassy for all i care!!

im jokeing- yea il play a rematch- and give the result here, no probs.
    -deaglan

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    Lost again lads. Seems like the standard in the league is REALLY high and am completely out of my depth. I needed I can stay on till the end of the campaign but if not I'd like to withdraw until the range of players skill level goes down with more players. Pity as it's the best setup PS3 league so far and I was looking forward to completing in a decent league. But aside from the game I only lost 1-0 to deglan he still had enough to put me away 4-5 nil. I dont mind losing every game, and anyone who's played me can testify that I'm no quitter, losing 3,4 or 5 nil game after game with pretty much me not being in the game isn't really a good experience. Anyway lads good luck to all. And I'll be keeping an eye on the thread.

ahh your not quitting it are ya? its only a game dude!

REPLAY???
    No im not replaying it!! March to the Valencia embassy for all i care!!

im jokeing- yea il play a rematch- and give the result here, no probs.
    -deaglan

Hehe i knew Valencia Football Club would understand.....
    Just as well you didnt choose France or we might have a different issue! :P

Cheers,
    Dean

u free to play it now or when?

• Advertisement

Kav1892 (3) Paddyjoedplumber (0)

Lads anybody else having trouble playing StephenD08? Seems to be on COD alot but doesnt play much games:confused:
    wcarey, didnt think you were a bad player, Porto are $hit would you not play the next league and see what happens? Are you leaving now? If you are, your denying other players a potential win who can still win the league or do well!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

yeah if he leaves im first in!

i always play fifa!

Lads anybody else having trouble playing StephenD08? Seems to be on COD alot but doesnt play much games:confused:
    wcarey, didnt think you were a bad player, Porto are $hit would you not play the next league and see what happens? Are you leaving now? If you are, your denying other players a potential win who can still win the league or do well!:(

Yeah to be fair ive asked him a few times and he says we're going to play tomorrow.....hope so cos i think he's d only 1 ive left after deaglan now if my connection works :)

Kav1892 (1) Deaglan (2)

Miss a bag full of sitters....including two from about 4 yards!! :p
    Deaglan is very very clinical....and a whopper free kick......BEWARE!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

As I've committed to the league I'll stay in till the end and see what the next season brings. There are only so many games that you can be totally outplayed that make you question if it's really worth the hassle. Perhaps its just the team selection (Porto) that's causing the problems. I know I'm not that good but in a few games the ball barely got out of my half.
    W

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

If your only alright like myself porto are terrible!!
    add myself, Im only alright so its a bit of practise of both of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

if the wools or gilberto are on and able to play im able to play from now until 7.30 then i've work till 2 might be able to play that late dunno how tired i'll be let me lnow on here please and i'll boot up fifa

chips1234 wrote: »
    if the wools or gilberto are on and able to play im able to play from now until 7.30 then i've work till 2 might be able to play that late dunno how tired i'll be let me lnow on here please and i'll boot up fifa
    I could play you in our 2nd game before you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lads PM me if you's are setting up another league, cheers.

• Advertisement

I could play you in our 2nd game before you go?

what time you wanna play at 7 or so ?? cant wait for another crack at you ha:P

Il play you in 15 minutes or so if you want?:)

Il play you in 15 minutes or so if you want?:)

sorry only saw this now will boot up fifa and send you an nivite asap

I was playing Kav1892 and I was winning 1 nil after 3 minutes when the connection went on the 6th minute:rolleyes:it gave me the 3 nill win..were going to rematch later.

Lads unfortunately the internet i use isnt my own :p
    So im afraid theres no way of me telling when tis sort of stuff will happen wit my connection.....Flawed was 1-0 up after 6 mins when it went....all i can do is replay these games unranked when it happens....ive no problem if yous think it'd better that i didnt compete in the next season...cos i cant fix this!

Flawed its usually fairly reliable after 10 o clock or so if your on later? Or if any1 is for that matter.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

I take it you'll be watching the Liverpool match? I should be available for our match after that if you want to play. Also if Deaglan is around I can play him before that too?

flawed genius beat me 2-0 earlier feel i played much better against him this time around cant wait to play him next season now ha

yea il probly be on after the champions lg games.
    -deaglan

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

yea il probly be on after the champions lg games.
    -deaglan
    Ok, I'll try to play yourself and Kav after the matches then, I'll add you when I'm on.

• Advertisement

Kav1892 wrote: »
    Kav1892 (1) Deaglan (2)

Miss a bag full of sitters....including two from about 4 yards!! :p
    Deaglan is very very clinical....and a whopper free kick......BEWARE!! :cool:

kav should of hammerd me in this game!!

Advertisement