Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FIFA10 online league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Lost 3-1 to Tribal Army there, been having a nightmare on fifa lately..I was shocking!
    Bit of a strange one but, I had no time or scoreline in the top left hand corner and I had no powerbar:confused: I texted Tribal at HT and he said his was grand. I thought I had done something myself but I dont remember changing any settings:rolleyes: It was annoying me during the match thinking how it happened making me play even worse:P
    Anyway, went into a game straight after to see and dont you know it, the time, scoreline and powerbar was back:rolleyes:
    Maybe he changed the setting so that both of us couldnt see the time and score? Or maybe he just changed it for me? I dont know. Win at all costs Thierry Henry style:rolleyes:. It definetly put me off abit.
    I didnt even know you could do that.:(
    I also had constant lag in my first half in the first game against him. Completed went in the 2nd half infairness, but I never had that weird lag before. I texted him after it and he didnt reply and went straight offline.
    Not sure whether all this was intentional or not but Im 99% sure I didnt change my settings or anything.
    Can somebody give me an answer as to how it happened?
    Sorry but it seems like somebody was trying all the tricks in the book.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Any chance of joining or am i too late??

username: da-rock56

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

i would like to play as well.user name is
    MisterDerek

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

GerCPM wrote: »
    Lost 3-1 to Tribal Army there, been having a nightmare on fifa lately..I was shocking!
    Bit of a strange one but, I had no time or scoreline in the top left hand corner and I had no powerbar:confused: I texted Tribal at HT and he said his was grand. I thought I had done something myself but I dont remember changing any settings:rolleyes: It was annoying me during the match thinking how it happened making me play even worse:P
    Anyway, went into a game straight after to see and dont you know it, the time, scoreline and powerbar was back:rolleyes:
    Maybe he changed the setting so that both of us couldnt see the time and score? Or maybe he just changed it for me? I dont know. Win at all costs Thierry Henry style:rolleyes:. It definetly put me off abit.
    I also had constant lag in my first half in the first game against him. Completed went in the 2nd half infairness, but I never had that weird lag before. I texted him after it and he didnt reply and went straight offline.
    Not sure whether all this was intentional or not but Im 99% sure I didnt change my settings or anything.

Is it possible for others to interfere with other peoples scoreboard etc?

mrDerek wrote: »
    MisterDerek

just added you on psn if you want a game?

Rackstar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

@ rackstar sorry dude just a little late for this round but hopefully more will join in and the league will get bigger

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

How about we make another league?

Kav1892 wrote: »
    Is it possible for others to interfere with other peoples scoreboard etc?

Actually never mind. Good game, i got slaughtered......but i feel any1 who feels d need to point out their goalkeeper can juggle the ball is undeserving of any sympathy. :(

Ah come off it, really breaking out the excuses now, because i didn't want to reply to your ''good game'' after you beat me and i left,it was because i was hiding something?? :rolleyes:
    You not think it's because someone people find it annoying(after a loss)?, that's the reason i don't message people after, and why i didnt message you after i won, if it's something you commonly do why didnt you message after you lost?, same reason i didnt want too.

How in gods name would i be able to get your power bar off the screen?, it was fine on my side, how do i know your not lying? because i have NEVER seen that happening in 2010, i think it happened to me for one half in 08 or 09 though.
    Any exploits are frequently talked about on the offical forum, go find me ONE poster who says someone cleared the info from their screen

At the end of the day it's hardly important unless you get a FK, you don't have time to look at it when your powering up shots, and i don't remember many set pieces.

Your also on about Lag in our first game, i suppose i was up to something there.

But if your going to have at go at me because i beat ya then i'll speak my mind. I think it's sad the way your taking your first defeat, anyone i played will say i played fair, i don't milk replays like a certain someone who uses the full time quote even after his first goal :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

just played flawed genius,drew 2 all,it was some game. i was lucky in the end to come away with the point.After i equilised for the second time halfway theough 2nd half,flawed had a good few chances,he really put me under pressue.he hit the post twice.im happy with the draw anyway.

• Advertisement

pool fan wrote: »
    just played flawed genius,drew 2 all,it was some game. i was lucky in the end to come away with the point.After i equilised for the second time halfway theough 2nd half,flawed had a good few chances,he really put me under pressue.he hit the post twice.im happy with the draw anyway.

You got something off him?, you must have exploited the game in some way.... well that's what happens when i play him :confused:

Stephen (2) Kav1892 (1)
    Deaglan (1) Kav1892 (0)

Well thats this season over....

Yeah seemed like a whine to me alrite.....bit of sore losing!!

Btw passing for the point of passing between ur back four is very annoying for the last ten minutes of the game.....and very unsporting if u ask me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

Played two games today, against Deaglan and Kav.
    Finally had more luck wth the game, and starting to enjoy the game, I try not to let my frustration get the better of me though, and take my losses.

Drew the first game 1-1 with Deaglan, was winning and in control for most of the game, but he never gave up and got a good equaliser, then in literally the last kick of the game got through and finished beautifully only for the ref to call up the smallest of offsides!:eek:
    Second game was much the same, got another early lead but just couldn't score the decisive second goal, and then Kav equalised in the 85th minute, that seemed to wake my strikers up who went on and scored the winner straight afterwards.

Two good games anyway, and I'm really getting into this league and playing well again, hopefully I can even catch up with Ger and make the end of the league even more exciting, looking forward to all the rematches now.:pac:

Also, there seems to be a better interest in the league from outsiders, maybe enough to have two leagues running for the next season, everyone on here has seemed reliable so far so if we can add a few more similar people the two leagues could work out and we can see how it goes from there.:D

Gilberto Im not a sore loser at all. I usually just let the replays role out of habit. I never bang on the x button. I watched your goals aswell. You were better than me in the match. Im not blaming the result on the no info on screen thing. It was just very strange and I never seen it before. I thought you may have changed a setting or something to annoy me.
    That, and the lag in the first game aswell I thought you were up to something. It could be just a coincidence and probably is so Il give you the benefit of the doubt. I dont want to start fights here. I tryed to be as nice as I could about it.
    I wasnt upset about the win at all. I knew Id lose 1 or 2. Ive said in any messages Iv sent well done you were unlucky even when Ive played $hite.
    Sorry to smelloflol for the, "I cant hear you" celebration I cant even do it when I try.
    And Kav, I passed it to my keeper at 2 nil and done a quick few volleys. Sorry didnt mean to be disrespectful.
    Gilberto thats your 666 post Im very suspicious now.:P

EDIT: want to apologise to Deaglan aswell who was waiting to play me while I was replying on this. Same thing happened the last time. Conspiracy! sorry.

And Kav, I passed it to my keeper at 2 nil and done a quick few volleys. Sorry didnt mean to be disrespectful.

Thats ok.....once der was no smartness intended by it....
    I can handle losing, bt wont accept having someelse's superiority rubbed in my face.....
    but u well played me off the park and deserved to win........apology accepted :)

Wow Im on a bad run! Wide open now lads. StephenD08 got a 90th minute winner against me, 1-0. He did the same in the last league. Felt I was robbed to be honest. I wont feel sorry for myself though.:)
    Game on!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

Yeah, played FlawedGenius, thought it was a good game, and both of us played well with some good football, we each had a few chances to get the winner in the game, but only an inspired substitution in the last few minutes got me the winner. Thought I deserved it overall as well as Ger played, just thought I kept going until the end, which any of my other opponents will say too, and eventually got my chance and took it.
    Seems that the league has opened up a bit now, and when all the others have caught up with Ger it should make for an interesting finish.
    Anyway I've played everyone now so if anyone wants to get a start on our second games I'll be free to play.

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    @ rackstar sorry dude just a little late for this round but hopefully more will join in and the league will get bigger

no worries! ill keep an eye out for the next one! thanks!!

http://boardsire.leaguerepublic.com/Table.do?divisionseason=916104

Lads everyone take a quick look at that and make sure it's all in order, you can get a breakdown of the results through the toolbar, i'm talking more about getting any wrong then ones that might be missing.

Entering results is a pain as they're all on one BIG LONG list so it can be easy to lose track.

I left the Flawed/Kav disconnection game out, was it replayed?.

I think the fairest thing is to start at 6mins again with a 1-0 lead to Flawed, you don't deserve to lose your lead, bit harsh, leaves no room for exploitation.

Rule: If connection goes take note of the time elapsed, a rematch must start at the scoreline it ended, if the game was in the first half the player who was leading can offer the time gone back to the other player or continue from the disconnected minute, if it's the second half they can only offer from the start of the second half or frm the time point of disconnection

..... agreed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

http://boardsire.leaguerepublic.com/Table.do?divisionseason=916104

Rule: If connection goes take note of the time elapsed, a rematch must start at the scoreline it ended, if the game was in the first half the player who was leading can offer the time gone back to the other player or continue from the disconnected minute, if it's the second half they can only offer from the start of the second half or frm the time point of disconnection

..... agreed?

agreed!!

• Advertisement

Rackstar wrote: »
    Any chance of joining or am i too late??

username: da-rock56
    mrDerek wrote: »
    MisterDerek
    Redzer7 wrote: »
    How about we make another league?
    Dante09 wrote: »
    Lads is it too late to join now?? If not, what is the league name and abbreviation etc. as the one given in the first post of this thread doesnt seem to work

thanks a mil
    R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Cool no bother!
    Sure if anyone wants to add me for some friendly games go for it! Always playing!
    PSN - Daveitoc

There's 6 of ye there,why don't ye play two rounds(10 games) and we can form two 8 league teams for after, don't worry about lack of games it's just to see who'll REALLY play and who won't.

Will any of ye reply back.... will any make an effort to arrange it(on fifa etc... not much work at that).... we'll soon see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Am so proud of my 1 goal and my one draw...sad I know but game after game I'm having my @ss handed to me.... I'll hang on to the next season and hopefully things can be evened up between the good players and poor players (me) so that it's a little closer just to maintain the interest.. On a side note I think my players are having a whip round to give the porto supporters their money back due to the shambles that they are having to watch!!!

There's 6 of ye there,why don't ye play two rounds(10 games) and we can form two 8 league teams for after, don't worry about lack of games it's just to see who'll REALLY play and who won't.

Will any of ye reply back.... will any make an effort to arrange it(on fifa etc... not much work at that).... we'll soon see

So who's up for this??

I'll set one up this evening.

I left the Flawed/Kav disconnection game out, was it replayed?.

Yeah Flawed won 2-0 after....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

So who's up for this??

I'll join!

Kav1892 wrote: »
    Yeah Flawed won 2-0 after....
    I won 3-0 Kav!:D

just got hopped off 5-0 by ian- doc pretty teh worst ive ever played fifa in my whole life !.

So who's up for this??

Send those other lads a PM and see do they all reply, ya should try put a team limit on, obv' your choice, but i find from playing online the most annoying players are the ones who'll try take the best team or closest to it(Barca, Madrid, Chelsea)

Hopefully ye can get it going, would be nice to get two leagues going, there's still another week or so in ours so ye'r not pushed for time

gilbeto are you able to play now ???

• Advertisement

chips1234 wrote: »
    gilbeto are you able to play now ???

Ya, i'll be in in the next 5mins

Advertisement