Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Rovers Fans!!!!!

Options
  • 30-10-2009 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Mods - Please let this run as a separate thread, just for a little while, we need the full support of all Sligonians on this... thank you!!

Hi,
    I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Sligo Rovers Fans FAI Ticket Allocation"

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cupfinaltickets?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Vintagekits

Mods - Please let this run as a separate thread, just for a little while, we need the full support of all Sligonians on this... thank you!!

Hi,
    I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Sligo Rovers Fans FAI Ticket Allocation"

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cupfinaltickets?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.
    Thanks!

I was just about to post the exact same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

It says you have to make a donation.. How do I sign without making a donation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Vintagekits

It says you have to make a donation.. How do I sign without making a donation?

you dont have to make a donation - once you have got to that stage your mark is made.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

you dont have to make a donation - once you have got to that stage your mark is made.

seconded, no donation made here, and signature is there

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Signed the petition. Ridiculous that I was able to get all the way to Albania but might not be able to get to see my team play in a cup final.
    The FAI are afraid to put in temporary seating because they might not sell the allocation of extra seating. The demand for tickets from Rovers alone would fill tallaght and an extra stand at least so their is no reason not to put in the extra seating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

yep signed aswell after ignoring the donation bit.

FAI are meeting with clubs tomorrow, hopefully ticket details will be announced as well

facebook page to get the bucket seats put in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 b69

Any one know how the meeting went?
    Did we get more tickets?
    When will they go on sale?

Apprently the allocation has increased to 4,500. Not sure but thats what i've heard

just read this over on foot.ie
    The allocation of tickets is as follows:

- Season Ticket Holders, 400 Club Members, Johnny Chadda Club Members, Volunteers, Match and Player Sponsors

All of the above can get their tickets on Thursaday evening from 6pm to 9pm in The Showgrounds and also on Friday from 10.30am to 5.30pm. You will be allocated 2 per person.

The balance of the allocation will be put on general sale on Friday night @ the Drogheda game from 6.30pm. You will be allocated 2 per person.
    If our initial allocation is sold on Friday night, we will have a waiting list and will apply to the FAI on Saturday for a further allocation.

Our initial allocation is 4,500 tickets.

http://foot.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=126910&page=12

house mate got similar update in an email today as well, happy days

:)

• Advertisement

Its good to hear about the increase in tickets. I'm sure they will sell very quickly and more demand will arise, the FAI are probably going to end up putting in temporary seating so hopefully they have plans to do so made up.

yay, got my tickets

;)

Advertisement