Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tree trimming/cutting...?

Options
  • 30-10-2009 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi all

I have a row (about 30m length) of Leyland Cypress trees as a boundary to my site. They are actually the neighbors trees but they are seriously out of control and are overhanging my site in places by around 2 meters. They are also way to high at around 10m. To be honest I really dislike these type of trees and if I had my way they'd be gone... Anyway I spoke with the neighbor and they agreed they need to be cleaned up. I got a couple of quotes ranging from 900 to 1300 euro :eek: . Do any of yee know of someone/company that would give me a competitive quote for sorting them out. From experience I know the quotes are high...!

Anyway... any help would be useful

Rats

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

I got a chap called Thomas Cummins (0879385221) last year, as you said it can be an expensive job, but it's best to get someone with proper insurance and equipment.

There's a fella from Ardee, called Sean Symth, I wouldn't recommend him as he is very very expensive, and apart from that I took an instant dislike to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

Cheers mate...! I'll give him a shout over the weekend..!

Thanks again

Rats

Advertisement