Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car kit installation through O2?

• 30-10-2009 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Lads, has anybody gone through an O2 store when getting a car kit installed and if so how did the experience go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 glynn888

before you let anyone at your vehicle make sure they have public and product liability insurance , check if they have any real qualifications , a 1or 2 day city and guilds degree is not a qualification , Fact. the mobile companies will try to get the cheapest person possible in order to maximise their own profits, beware no fuses , bare wires , cables over pillar air bags .loose equpment in dashes .
    BEFORE I WENT N DONE ME FAS COURSE I CUDENT EVAN SPEEL ENGINEER NOW I ARE ONE . AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS . IM A GENIOS , NOW CAN I GO AT YER MERC MISTER ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

glynn888 wrote: »
    before you let anyone at your vehicle make sure they have public and product liability insurance , check if they have any real qualifications , a 1or 2 day city and guilds degree is not a qualification , Fact. the mobile companies will try to get the cheapest person possible in order to maximise their own profits, beware no fuses , bare wires , cables over pillar air bags .loose equpment in dashes .
    BEFORE I WENT N DONE ME FAS COURSE I CUDENT EVAN SPEEL ENGINEER NOW I ARE ONE . AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS . IM A GENIOS , NOW CAN I GO AT YER MERC MISTER ,

Very helpful response

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

O2 subcontract to a pretty reputable company, so you shouldn't have any problems with the installation.

Advertisement