Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check out the Irish Paranormal Investigation Crew on TV3's Ireland AM

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

yous done well. Admittedly I was starting to cringe when you all were talking about ectoplasm, but overall you all came across great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Delboyeire IPIC

Thanks Cormac , much appreciated coming from yourself . Man i dunno where the **** ectoplasm came from , i quickly dismissed it anyway. Cagney may have been watching Ghostbusters the night before

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

Good interview, fair play lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

that presenter thinks he is HILARIOUS , which itself is funny!:D

THE GRUDGE AT 07:44 HOLY SH11111111111T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 clodaghsmummy

Heya! Ah ya's did great in fairness! I actually got outta bed to watch ya's Del lol proud of myself hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Just wondering what actually qualifies you to be a paranormal investigator? I get the feeling that it is just a strong need to believe.

I'm open to the possibility that I could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Are the names mixed up on you guys or have I gotten it wrong since the start?

Hey Mark,

Are you talking about the mix up this morning when Del started talking and "Garret Byrne - Paranormal Investigator" popped up on screen for him :P

Del was very happy about that hehehehe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

leddpipe wrote: »
    that presenter thinks he is HILARIOUS , which itself is funny!:D

THE GRUDGE AT 07:44 HOLY SH11111111111T

haha that was gas:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

I remember calling my mother and she said when did you change your name to Derek O'Sullivan, lol We were nervous but it went well thankfully.

• Advertisement

nummnutts wrote: »
    Just wondering what actually qualifies you to be a paranormal investigator? I get the feeling that it is just a strong need to believe.

I'm open to the possibility that I could be wrong though.

Good, because you're way off the mark.

iamhunted wrote: »
    Good, because you're way off the mark.
    That was a bit harsh!

Its just being straight to the point. It shoulod be obvious enough that to have the mindset for paranormal investigating you have to be neither a 'believer' nor a cynic, but somewhere in between.

Its just being straight to the point. It shoulod be obvious enough that to have the mindset for paranormal investigating you have to be neither a 'believer' nor a cynic, but somewhere in between.

Well that should have been your answer then!

ah - no. Please refrain from telling to tell me what I should be saying, thank you very much.

ah - no. Please refrain from telling to tell me what I should be saying, thank you very much.

When Nummnuts asked you the question that should have been your answer in the first place (the one you gave me) instead of "good, cos your way off the mark"! That wasnt very nice of you at all!

Well that should have been your answer then!

I know were IAMHUNTED is coming from . For me it would need further investigation. You really have to eliminate every other possability. Untill you can do that you cant class it as paranormal, Although strange.

@ yer woman

and that involves you how?

Seriously - less of the cyber bullying there please. I cant fathom how my reply to someone elses post is on any concern to you. All that happens is you end up stirring the **** up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 delpuca

Ah she's only new Cormac, we might be taking her under our wing :)

I know were IAMHUNTED is coming from . For me it would need further investigation. You really have to eliminate every other possability. Untill you can do that you cant class it as paranormal, Although strange.

100% agree, you have to eliminate every logical explanation , until you can rule something as paranormal

• Advertisement

Exactly!!! Also, in referance to you taking her under your wing del, RUN Jessica run!!!! (I joke) lol :p

LOl, i can be a big mother hen

Sure you can! U gonna sit on her lol

Yes, he would...

lol well if he wants to b a mother hen. he may have no choice! lol

We'll nurture everyone that becomes a trainee on our team.. We get the doing straight away and train them in on the way.. nothing beats experiencing it and doing...

@ yer woman

and that involves you how?

Seriously - less of the cyber bullying there please. I cant fathom how my reply to someone elses post is on any concern to you. All that happens is you end up stirring the **** up.
    If anyones bullying here its YOU!!!

Exactly!!! Also, in referance to you taking her under your wing del, RUN Jessica run!!!! (I joke) lol :p
    Ha ha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

yous done well. Admittedly I was starting to cringe when you all were talking about ectoplasm, but overall you all came across great

I had an experience with ectoplasm myself. Very messy!

• Advertisement

Logan wrote: »
    We'll nurture everyone that becomes a trainee on our team.. We get the doing straight away and train them in on the way.. nothing beats experiencing it and doing...
    Awaaa :)

Advertisement