Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

unexplained happenings?

• 30-10-2009 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

just wondering did anything really weird ever happen to yis , we spent most of the day yesterday looking for a missing incalf heifer , this morning i went out again to look for her walked down by slatted shed and she was there in a pen with 4 old cull cows now hand on heart she wasnt there yesterday and the gate is locked into the pen:eek: how she got in there is beyond me as no one let her in there

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭wiggy123

you sure! no one was playing mind games wit ya?
    were the pens next to each other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

well the incalf heifer was in a field about quarter of a mile from the slatted shed:eek:

odd..was evening time when last seen her?
    someone must hav brought her to shed

she a twin?

there is no way any one could have put her in the shed unless she jumped over the feed through very strange

she must hav did that..broke out--and travelled back to ur sheds...etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

'twas them Martians again.

yup they are feckers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

whelan1 wrote: »
    just wondering did anything really weird ever happen to yis ,

over the years a good few unexplained happenings has taken place. one which I never solved was how my top PB limousin cow came to have a montbeliarde x heifer calf

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Don't underestimate the amount of effort random strangers will go to- to mess with your head. We had a whole flock of sheep driven 2 miles away overnight- somehow on very busy roads, and securely locked into a field with a herd of cows. A random phone call from the local sergeant at 6PM the following evening was the only thing that alerted us to their whereabouts. It took us almost 2 days to get them all back........

The things some folk do for kicks.......

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭bagaspuds

A little of the subject but anyway, a story my grandmother told me...
    The Gran was fond of cats, she had too many so decided to give one to her cousin who lived about 12 miles away. The Cat was delivered.
    The cous' contacted her to say that the cat had disapeared....about 3 days later the cat arrived at the Gran's back door.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

bagaspuds wrote: »
    A little of the subject but anyway, a story my grandmother told me...
    The Gran was fond of cats, she had too many so decided to give one to her cousin who lived about 12 miles away. The Cat was delivered.
    The cous' contacted her to say that the cat had disapeared....about 3 days later the cat arrived at the Gran's back door.:rolleyes:
    That is a fairly common occurence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

ravima wrote: »
    'twas them Martians again.

most certainly alien abduction , only reasonable explanation

Advertisement