Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Inbetweeners: Series 1 & 2 (DVD) - €12.99 delivered [Play.com]

• 30-10-2009 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

"BUS W*NKERS!"

:D

8579345x.jpg
    Buy it @ Play.com
    The Inbetweeners is a series about four teenagers growing up in suburbia; a world of futile crushes, sibling brawls, getting drunk too quickly, fancying the girl next door, casting aspersions on your friend's sexuality and riding rollercoasters.

Will's (Simon Bird) parents have just divorced and he has unwillingly had to move and change schools. Previously enrolled at a private school, where he picked up some snobbish tendencies, Will now attends a comprehensive school and has had to make a new set of friends, Simon (Joe Thomas), Jay (James Buckley) and Neil (Blake Harrison), none of whom are that cool or credible.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Clungefest!

Series 3 filming at the moment. Can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

A Cockwig?!

Cheers OP, order placed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I see Band of Brothers has also dropped to €16.99 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

"Up to my nuts in guts!"

Hilarious stuff. Well worth it the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Great show... a steal at that price

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭cmpunk

just picked it up great deal op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Don't be such a Fun-Sponge, buy it now!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Yeah got it about 2 weeks ago for the same price. Had never seen it before but ended up watching all 2 seasons in 1 day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Hey guys, if anyone would prefer a bricks and mortar copy, HMV on Grafton Street are selling it for €14.99 on sale!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Thanks for that. Just ordered it through that link at €12.99, but if you go to Play.com on it's own, then it's €15.49!! I normally buy through pigsback to get the piggypoints, but not if it's going to cost me €2.50 more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Oral Slang wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Just ordered it through that link at €12.99, but if you go to Play.com on it's own, then it's €15.49!! I normally buy through pigsback to get the piggypoints, but not if it's going to cost me €2.50 more.

If you'd rather have cash instead of piggy points (which i would):) bethrifty.ie are doing 2% cashback at play on cds & dvds, every little helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

gleep wrote: »
    If you'd rather have cash instead of piggy points (which i would):) bethrifty.ie are doing 2% cashback at play on cds & dvds, every little helps!

Thanks for that.. I've seen a few people talk about bethrifty before & never bothered looking.. always buying cds & dvds from thehut & asda, so delighted now.. Shoulda done it sooner!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Yet another impulse buy from the Bargain Alerts thread!

Thanks basquille.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

besty wrote: »
    Yet another impulse buy from the Bargain Alerts thread!

Thanks basquille.

My CC is getting nuked because if this thread.
    Yet I'm strangely satisfied.
    Great spot OP.
    Cheers.

Advertisement