If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Deals - TEAC SEPARATES & SYSTEMS

Options
  • 30-10-2009 2:47pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys - it's Friday and I have a small over-stock on some Teac kit - I could do with shifting some of it and I'll happily do it to Boardies at crazy money..

I have several Teac AG790 Stereo Receivers which I will clear at £118.95 / €129.99 - this is a cracking stereo receiver rated at 2 * 100 Watts with remote control and 2 separate sets of speaker outputs - a great sounding Amp & tuner in one box for small money - I will do shipping on this at 1/2 price £5.99 or €5.99!

I also have a few too many of the new Teac PDD2620 5 Disc CD Player - again remote control and with MP3 playback - this unit sounds great and is our standard install CD player! Reduced to just £118.99 / €129.99 - again I will do shipping on this at 1/2 price £5.99 or €5.99!

If you wanted to make a really neat CD/Tuner / Amp system & take the 2 units above with a pair of excellent Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One speakers which normally retail at £149.95 - I can do the whole package at just £349.95 / €379.99 INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING!

Onwards and upwards - the excellent TEAC AG980 - this is a bit of a strange product - it's a stereo receiver but it is multi zone - with 3 powered zones for 4 pairs of speakers - in other words you can listen to 3 separate things in 3 separate rooms at the same time (confused yet??) this unit is now 1/2 its original price at just £179.95 / €199.99 - again I will do shipping on this at 1/2 price £5.99 or €5.99!

Another whacky product - But really useful - I have used it myself to record my Vinyl onto CD it's the Teac Vinyl Copy Station It looks like something Gran had on the good sideboard - but boy is it a handy piece of kit - with Radio and Record player built in - you can record 33/45/78 RPM vinyl off to CD with the press of one button - a great Christmas pressie for the folks for Christmas. Now just £229.95 / €259.99 - again I will do shipping on this at 1/2 price £5.99 or €5.99!

Now to serious systems - I have 2, 1 to clear and one that is just fresh in and has just won the What Hi-fi Award for systems between £800-1500.

The 1st system is the Teac CRH257i this is a really top quality Denon DM37 challenging system - including an Ipod dock - it includes FM and DAB Radio and CD player - now reduced for Boardies to just £169.95 / €189.99 - shipping on this at 1/2 price £5.99 or €5.99!

Finally the Beauty the Teac Reference 600 system This is really quickly becoming the new benchmark for top-quality systems - it does E V E R Y T H I N G ! Wi-fi internet radio, CD, FM, DAB, USB input, Ipod dock and most of all amazing build quality - and I really mean amazing build quality. I cannot discount the retail from £999.95 / €1099.99 but I can the system with a pair of MONITOR AUDIO RS1 at just £1169.99 / €1299 if you are looking for a really top quality compact system.

Have a look at the prices of these units in other dealers across Ireland if you want to see what great value these offers are!

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way and if you would like us to reserve any of these for you just drop me a line to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will look after you!

Thanks as ever guys,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.