Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo thank you card for new baby gift

Options
  • 30-10-2009 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Does anyone know a good supplier of thank you cards onto which you can upload photos of the new baby.

I have been researching a bit on the internet but the ones I have come accross seem very expensive (€65-75 for 30-50 cards)

Are there websites that offer this service or even retail outlets in South Dublin area where you can do the job and collect in one visit?

Any recommendations with guidelines of prices would be well received.

Thnaks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Try www.vistaprint.ie . We got some "save the date" cards printed there for our wedding and quality was very good and they were very reasonable. Not sure of the price for photo cards but would imagine its cheaper than the prices you seem to have gotten so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I received a card like that from Bonusprint.com. I have no idea what their prices are like but the quality is great.

Advertisement