Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S1 exam timetable

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah mine isn't too bad. Finish the 2nd Wednesday, and my last exam, have 4 full days off before it to study, and its an easy enough module, so should do ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Shocking timetable for me.

Geopolitics on the Friday evening followed by both Advanced Macro and Financial Economics on the Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

All 5 of my exams are in 4 days. The last 4 days. I think that's pretty much as bad as it gets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Tom65 wrote: »
    All 5 of my exams are in 4 days. The last 4 days. I think that's pretty much as bad as it gets?

Unless it was the first 4 days, that would be sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Two exams on the 8th (Hollywood and Europe),a SIX day gap :D then one on the 14th (19th Century German Literature),one on the 16th (German Language II) and a 6-8 on the 17th (Intro to Poli.Geography).

Pretty much leaves the door open for The Mars Volta on the 10th..aw yeah.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Jaybl

Have four exams in first week. Then have discrete maths on the second Monday and then Datastuctures and Algorithims on the Friday. Could have been worse so Im not going to complain. Get the maths out of the way in the first week thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

I start on the 10th and finish on the 17th, which is grand because it means I'll be able to make it up to Belfast on the 17th for Soulwaxmas that night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Have 2 on the 10th, one the 11th and one from 6-8pm on the 12th - the saturday :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

only 3 exams, on the 12th, 16th and 17th :D loving my xmas timetable this semester haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My timetable sucks, 3 6pm exams including one on a Saturday. Nuts to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

3 exams; 8th, 12th and 17th. Sweet.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Eamon27

Is the timetable still available? I can't see it on that page :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Here's a direct link:
    http://www.ucd.ie/registry/assessment/student_info/confirmed_end_semester1_exam_tt_0910.pdf

I'm happy enough with mine. 5 exams. Wed, Fri, Sat, Wed, Thur. One 6pm though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I have one from 5 - 8... nigs. Pretty good otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

7th, 10th and two on the 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

How do you know what time the exam is on at? Mine is giving me three different times for each exam!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

cue wrote: »
    How do you know what time the exam is on at? Mine is giving me three different times for each exam!!
    Start time, finish time, and duration.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Three exams. First on the 8th- Modern Architecture. Second and third on the twelfth- Modernism and Contemporary Theory of Performance. Then HOLLY-DAYS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

First exam at 6pm on monday the 7th, second exam at 12pm on saturday the 12th....then only one semester left til i finish college:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Two exams: Millennium Dev. Goals on 8th, Geopolitics on 11th. Then....Christmas!!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Exams on the 8th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 15th and 18th.

Gosh durn it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

2 on the 7th
    then the 9th, 10th, 14th and 15th

Advertisement