Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halo Waypoint

• 30-10-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭

Ok, it's pretty good so far, I got a spartan helmet, halo hoodie and guilty spark add on for my avatar for free off it (there is more I've to unlock with achievments) :D It has some pretty cool stuff on it, but there is definatly some room for improvment.

What do you guys think of it so far?

P.S. I think it's only for the people who applied for the beta update for the 360 before people come on asking why they can't find it :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Its ok so far. Not a whole lot apart from news and what achievements you have on Halo games. Unlocking the avatar awards was pretty cool though as wasnt expecting that. Got 5 of them iirc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

is halo waypoint the same as halo odst?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

No. Waypoint is pretty much just like an overview of all your halo progress with ODST, Halo 3 and Halo wars. It has videos from halo and bits of little information about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

From what I'v played of it, it seems very pointless, nice to get the ODST Helmet for free though!

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

Its cool if you like Halo...but pretty pointless atm until they add in more content, still, cant complain about free avatar gear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

This is pretty good so far, I think it serves as a replacement for all the Stats and info you can get from Bungie.net. I'm sure that they'll eventually start moving that info off their site as they begin to move away from the Halo universe. Particularly if MS continue releasing other Halo games themselves without Bungie (like Halo Wars).

It's an interesting distraction but I haven't played Halo 3 in ages, I didn't buy ODST or Halo Wars, so not much use to me.

Advertisement