Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorcycle Clothing

Options
  • 30-10-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Sidi Motorcycle boots, vertigo, Super Gortex, fully waterproof, Bought from Crossons in Newry for 180 Stg. Tried them on the Previous Saturday in The Shop with the big window ( Bikeworld ) Priced at an amazing ...............357 Euro. RRRRRiiiiiiiiiiipppppp OOOffffff R Wha......? Crossons for me from here on in.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,357 ✭✭✭bladespin

Hein Gerike in Newry have some good deals too, always worth a look.

Crossons have always been a great shop, their website www.thevisorshop.com has prices for comparisson. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 supermoto

Where is the Hein Gerick shop in Newry...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭Terrontress

supermoto wrote: »
    Where is the Hein Gerick shop in Newry...?

You go round the Newry bypass and the roundabout where you take the first left to go to Belfast, go right instead. There are a lot of signs en route about phoning Dominos and the pizza being ready when you get there. If you go to Dominos, Hein Gericke is next door.

http://www.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bt34+1qa&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=17.916772,46.538086&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Newry,+County+Down+BT34+1QA,+United+Kingdom&ll=54.189664,-6.33542&spn=0.004319,0.011362&z=17

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 supermoto

`Thanks for the detailed info ,,,,will give them a visit, next time up that direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 muttslife

I just spent over 400 pounds in the Hein Gericke shop in Newry for a Goretex jacket that leaks like a bucket with a big hole in it.
    The shop of course denies that its leaking and wont take it back or replace it.
    has anyone else had a similar experience?
    this vid shows the amount of leakage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W0F1sXVQ8M

supermoto wrote: »
    Sidi Motorcycle boots, vertigo, Super Gortex, fully waterproof, Bought from Crossons in Newry for 180 Stg. Tried them on the Previous Saturday in The Shop with the big window ( Bikeworld ) Priced at an amazing ...............357 Euro. RRRRRiiiiiiiiiiipppppp OOOffffff R Wha......? Crossons for me from here on in.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

muttslife wrote: »
    I just spent over 400 pounds in the Hein Gericke shop in Newry for a Goretex jacket that leaks like a bucket with a big hole in it.
    The shop of course denies that its leaking and wont take it back or replace it.
    has anyone else had a similar experience?
    this vid shows the amount of leakage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W0F1sXVQ8M

I have the exact same jacket and matching trousers from them for the past 2.5 years and never had any problems with it leaking.

Very strange.

Hi, i am positive it was zipped up correctly and this was the 1st time i had it out in some bad weather, what bugs me most is the customer service from the guys in the Hein Gericke shop, he denies that's its leaking.
    maybe he should bring it for a spin in the rain and see how he feels wet to the bollocks.
    fancy a swap???

KTRIC wrote: »
    I have the exact same jacket and matching trousers from them for the past 2.5 years and never had any problems with it leaking.

Very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

muttslife wrote: »
    Hi, i am positive it was zipped up correctly and this was the 1st time i had it out in some bad weather, what bugs me most is the customer service from the guys in the Hein Gericke shop, he denies that's its leaking.
    maybe he should bring it for a spin in the rain and see how he feels wet to the bollocks.
    fancy a swap???

Doesn't the HG stuff have a 5 year warranty... ? Tell them to fug off and give you a new jacket

that's exactly what i have already said to them but they refuse to accept there is a fault with the jacket :mad:
    i am hoping goretex themselves will sort it out.
    jameshayes wrote: »
    Doesn't the HG stuff have a 5 year warranty... ? Tell them to fug off and give you a new jacket

Advertisement