Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flock - Terror Bird Film

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Cool I have the book and quite enjoyed it, it is quite similar to the book FATALIS by Jeff Rovin, except in the latter book it is sabretooth cats set in modern times.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Out of curiosity Kess73, where did you get 'The Flock' book? I wonder if it's available on th high street. If so I may pick up a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Galvasean wrote: »
    Out of curiosity Kess73, where did you get 'The Flock' book? I wonder if it's available on th high street. If so I may pick up a copy.

I got mine on Amazon.co.uk from US dellers. Same as Fatalis actually.

I'm a sucker for zombie books (Moody and ZA Recht in particular but any Z book I love) and for any book that would be the written equivalent of a B mover creature feature.

If you do go on Amazon to get a few from American sellers, see if you can find a copy of "Cretaceous Dawn"

I think I mentioned it in another thread before, but it will appeal to the dino lover in you.

An awful lot of these type of books don't seem to be available off the shelf over here, and when ordered our wonderful bookstores tend to add to the price and call it an import.

Advertisement